• 252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4978 Players Online
  • 4726 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Do I Play Knight?

Discussion in 'Champions' started by WhyJustY, Oct 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. title

Posted Oct 2, 2021
  2. Knight's probably the easiest build to play. Just run the default build with a few changes to the levels. Bulls charge into people or when chasing to slow them, and then hilt smash them sometime during the fight (usually at the beginning). Most of the time you win or lose due to how well you pvp, not abilities unless you're running a different knight build.

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  3. I definitely agree with the post above, Knight is one of the easier kits to start with especially if you're new to Champions as a whole. The default Knight kit is relatively well made and I think it supports the purpose of a Knight player very well too. I used to only play Knight when I first started playing Champions and I normally stuck with the default kit and began changing abilities as I got more comfortable. The past year or so I switched from a Knight player to religiously playing Ranger, so my memory may be a bit rusty and my kit suggestions could definitely be edited as well, but nonetheless testing out different abilities and such is always a good start to learning how you want to play Knight. I'm mainly speaking for Domination, not so much CTF since I have played that nowhere near as much as Domination.

To me, I always used Knight when I expected to have a more difficult game since Knight is extremely tanky and is really good as a defensive kit. I don't personally prefer certain maps for Knight over others, but obviously, Knight is a short-ranged kit and isn't that mobile compared to others. So in instances where there are rangers, it normally wouldn't be the best kit to go because certain maps are a bit more suited for certain kits over others. But, because of Knight being such a tanky kit, it is really good to use when putting pressure on the enemy team to capture points and that was my main goal whenever I played Knight.

To put all that into shorter terms - you'll figure out your playstyle the more you play the game. But for Knight in specific, seeing as though it is a tanky, defensive kit, I'd probably stick to trying to put pressure on the enemy team capture points. Because Knight is set up the way it is, more times than not you can handle fighting more than one person if you use your abilities correctly and you can play aggressive if you want to, or you can play more defensive, it really just depends how you prefer to play and what works better for your team.

Aside from all of that, if you ever want any ability layouts, you're welcome to message me for some ideas. I haven't played in a while, but I kept all of my kits that I used to play on, as well as suggestions from friends who were Knight mains. Have fun playing!

Posted Oct 2, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.