• 923 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3502 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Do I Level Up Faster

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BladePixel, Jul 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi there, BladePixel here!

So recently I created a new Minecraft account a few days ago, which is BladePixel! I used to have an old account that I played Mineplex a lot on and I was around level 20. I wish to get back up there so I want to figure out some techniques to level up a bit more faster!

Any suggestion will help. :) Thanks!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. Hey!

A lot of people say that game such as Cake Wars, Survival Games, Skywars, and Nano Games are efficient for leveling up, however, I don't recommend you play a game for the sole purpose of gaining XP. Play games that you are good at and enjoy. This makes sure that you won't get bored of the game very easily, and if you are good at the game, you will most likely level up quickly. Just find something you like and you'll level up pretty easily.

Hope this helped!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. I would recommend cake wars!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    BladePixel likes this.
  4. Thank you for the recommendation! :D
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks for the awesome suggestion! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
    maxxx likes this.
  5. Hey!

Since I am almost to level 100, most of the XP I’ve gotten was from Bridges. Even though it can take a while, it awards you with a lot of XP. I also suggest playing Cake Wars since it’s faster and does give a really good amount of XP. Good luck leveling up! (:

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. If you really want to level up pretty decently fast, I would recommend doing in-game achievements. They give a lot of experience and you get an achievement to a kit so it's not bad at all.

Another thing I would recommend is too go to sam the slime and do the missions that give a lot of experience, people underestimate sam the slime but he actually gives some decent missions that give some pretty good XP.

Another thing is to find a game you really like and keep playing the game. It's pretty simple but you can also do achievements for that game that you like so that way you won't get bored of the game since you actually enjoy it.

(Sometimes the achievements can be hard just saying example: 100 games of nano games in a row)

Hope I helped, have a good day!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  7. Hey!

As stated above, play more games to level up faster. Some of the games for known for making you level up faster are CakeWars, Survival Games, Skywars and Nano Games.

Another thing I would recommend is to go to Sam the Slime and complete the missions he gives you. He gives a decent amount of XP upon completing the challenge. (Some achievements are hard, like @Coyly. stated)

I hope I helped :)

Posted Jul 14, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2019
  8. Hey there!
    There are definitely many ways of leveling up faster. The leveling system really introduced a great way for players to develop a sense of achivement and I'm all for it. I'll list a few ways you can level up from and it's super cool. Don't feel rushed to do them as well, I recommend taking your time with it.

So the best way in my opinion is playing games. I recommend playing longer games like bridges or cake wars since they are pretty fun and long. You can get friends to play with you as well which may up your chances of winning -> higher xp.

Furthermore, as I'm sure mentioned above, achivements are a great way to get exprience. When completing an achivement, a player is rewarded with bonus rewards and in most cases it's achievements. Other than xp and gems, once completing the achivements for a certain game, you'll have access to the achivement kit. It's only specific to the game that you've completed achievements in though.

Sam the slime is also a great way to get xp. Some missions give you tons of xp, (5,000+ sometimes) and I'd definitely recommend it for a lot of players looking to increase their level. Some missions are quite challenging but with more practice and experience, you'll be able to tackle them.

Best of luck leveling up, if you ever need a partner to join you I'll be more than happy to. Again, good luck and I hope to see you as a level 20 once again!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  9. Hey,

For the most part, leveling up fast takes a lot of time. The more time you put into playing games on Mineplex, the more you're gonna level up. There is no specific game really that just gives way more experience than others, but games that usually last long like Bridges and Cake Wars do offer a lot of experience. I also found that playing NANO Games for maybe about an hour can help too. When you get bored of all of that, try playing some Mixed Arcade games to fill that time.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  10. Hey there!

As Coyly and Shqdyy have stated, completing Sam the Slime missions are very useful for gaining XP. From my experience, games like Cake Wars generally provide the most XP, especially for winning. Good luck for your leveling up!

Hopefully, this helps you :D

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  11. If it takes "a lot of time" then it isn't fast, is it?

The best way to level up is to just find a game you enjoy and make friends with people from that community, spending time with people you like to talk with while gaming will make the time go by much faster and you'll have a lot more fun than if you were just playing by yourself.

Longer games don't always give the most experience, which is a common misconception. If I play a game of Bridges I might earn more experience than others but the game might take 30+ minutes to end. In this same amount of time I could play SG or Skywars and [added up] the amount of experience I earn in 30+ minutes could be the same or even more than the Bridges game.

Missions are another good way to earn experience, so if you wanna grind those I'd recommend doing so as well. The only problem is you might run out of missions and you'll have to wait for new ones meaning there's a limit to the amount of experience you can earn here.

Remember though, levels don't really give anything, sure you can get chests and change the color of the level prefix but for the most part your level is just for bragging rights. It doesn't show your skill or talent in Minecraft so just remember to have fun and level up at your own pace.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  12. There are lots of ways you can level up in-game. The only you can level up more is to play longer games like The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Skywars, and MineStrike. You can also play Nano games too if you want to play many times you want.

You can also earn XP through Carl the Creeper and Sam the Slime missions too. Rewards may depend on how difficult you can complete the missions.

I’ll move your thread to an appropriate section.

Thread moved to Server Discussion

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  13. Agreed

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  14. Obviously, what's been said above is all pretty good advice. If I were to recommend games that you can play to get lots of EXP it would be Skywars, Nano Games and Cake Wars. These all depend on you doing well and enjoying playing them, you will need to be on them for considerable amounts of time before actually gaining so much EXP.

You also get lots of EXP from NANO achievements, try and aim for them a lot. I also recommend daily rewards, they actually stack up a lot after you have claimed them for a while, I know a Mod that has like a 2-year streak of them now and who is a Level 100.​

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  15. Longer gamers equalling more experience is an illusion and isn't true.

If I were to play a game like Bridges (30+ minutes), yes I will gain more experience than a much shorter game such as Dragon Escape (less than 5 minutes) but it takes longer. If I spent those same 30 minutes playing Dragon Escape I would probably earn the same amount of experience as the Bridges game and in some cases even more.

The same can go back to when UHC was a thing. Yeah you would earn 5k+ experience per game if you won and up to a couple of thosand if you participated but the games almost always took 1 and a half hours. In this same amount of time, I could easily earn twice as much winning Skywars games.

The only true way to earn experience faster is to find a game you are good at and play that. Longer games do not equal more experience.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  16. Honestly, I've been playing Cake Wars, SSM, and also Sky Wars to level up. They are all pretty fast-paced and give good xp. I also play them because I enjoy it. It's fun to play these games with friends. Also, I'd suggest doing missions in Sam the Slime. It really helps. Good look on your leveling journey!

Posted Jul 17, 2019