• 309 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7779 Players Online
  • 7470 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I get 3v1?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by WhyJustY, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well if your skill level isn’t high enough, that’s your best option. What I would do is just run something like Creeper or Cow and then shred people quickly. Creeper allows you to insert yourself into a situation and just explode, causing damage to everyone. While cow has good survivability and allows you to kill people off fast with a good combo. I’ve seen you play pig, and as far as I can tell, you cannot get 3v1 with that. Pig itself isn’t great for it due to how it’s abilities function and the fact that Nether Pig is no longer a broken OP tank.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  2. Zombie, Spider and Guardian need a good deal of learning before being able to be used well. Zombie due to needing to learn how to shoot, Spider to take advantage of its moves and Guardian by learning how to stay away and using laser to its most effective capacity. Cow is the only “easy” kit to use right off the bat. Also, hate to say it, but running Skell Horse is also another good option due to how it’s able to implement deadly combos and clean up people.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  3. I would avoid skeletal Horse because that's a great way to make people dislike you. In addition, skeletal Horse has a very high skill floor but a low skill ceiling making it hard to compete against good players. I agree with @iiVortex_ who said cow is a good kit to pick up.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    iiVortex_ likes this.
  4. Yeah. Skell horse is only the last resort lmao

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  5. Wait, Nether Pig got nerfed?
    Also I really don't like cow so I would choose Creeper and see how that goes.
    Also Also, I already knew from the start that there is literally no way Pig can get that achievement unless all the other players are random people who saw "Biggest Server" and went to play on it. It's just not good for group control in general.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2021
  6. Yeah -- pig can only do land-based 1v1s and loses a lot of fights due to its poor moves. Plus, Nether Pig doesn't really live long and still gets koed by a shotgun or 2 sulfurs. Hope creeper goes well

Posted Oct 3, 2021
  7. it went well, one of the easiest kits in the game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 3, 2021
  8. Locked, just gonna use creeper

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.