• 299 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6305 Players Online
  • 6006 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I get 3v1?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by WhyJustY, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. title

Posted Sep 5, 2021
  2. fight 3 people at the same time

Posted Sep 5, 2021
  3. You just need to play a lot and take fights. Eventually, you will get it.

Posted Sep 5, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  4. Go any spacer kit and be passive. Or go aggro and demolish them. Try to keep people separate and manage your opponents. Prevent them from ganging up on you in one place.

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  5. I would do this but instead of focusing on spacing your opponente, focus on getting them low and then get them to group up so you can finish them one at a time.

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  6. Your passive strategy in a nutshell: STOP ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME AAAAAAAA

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2021
  7. I'm assuming you're talking about the achievement

Learning each kit's pros and cons and then getting more game sense will help you a lot. Learning all the different maps is also important so you can know where you are and places you can guess where your opponent will go if they are low. As someone who likes to melee and enjoys playing aggressive, I use cow kit so I can jump in and fight people because the kit's abilities play into my style. The high amount of armor allows me to take a few more hits and get more kills.

TLDR: It will take time but learn what kit fits your play style best. If you don't know try out a tanky kit like iron golem or cow. Creeper is always a good choice as well just because of how good it is. Good luck

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  8. I'm not normally one to go after certain achievements but this was the exact strategy I used for the 1v3 achievement. SSM is not one of my best games and as someone who doesn't have a huge grasp on all the ins and outs of the game; it was a lot easier for me to just continue to play semi-aggressive while also trying to focus on those who I knew were low. It took me quite a while (and even more losses later) to eventually get the achievement. Like I mentioned before, I'm not too knowledgeable about the game itself but if you want suggestions kit-wise, Creeper has always been my go-to. I wouldn't call it an easy kit, but I think it fits my playstyle pretty well and I actually had the most fun using that kit as well.

I see some people have already mentioned it above, but I always suggest finding a kit and playstyle that works best for you, while also taking some time to play the game to better understand how it works and maybe gain some tricks along the way. That normally is the best way to get better and even gain some more experience that will help you get a specific achievement.

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  9. I almost got it once but that was because all the other enemies were trash. I ended the game with eight kills.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2021
  10. Just get 3 friends and ask them to let you kill them. Getting this achievement is pretty much impossible nowadays because of all the tryhards so this is completely fair. Not your fault mineplex died, so...

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  11. it's easy on bedrock though. In cake wars, all you have to do is gear up, find a team of noobs, eat their cake, and then kill them all when they come for you.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  12. -snip-
    That's what makes it so easy
    Just avoid the parties of four that pop up occasionally, and it should be easy

Posted Sep 15, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 15, 2021
  13. We are talking about Super Smash Mobs. That is a Java exclusive game. Also, getting friends to feed you kills is technically cheating.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  14. Oh
    That is not one of the 3 games I have played on java, so I wouldn't know

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  15. 3 vs 1 should be a game mode for how common it is lol

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    DolphinSweat likes this.
  16. SSM: 3v1 mode
    3 players with no revives left take on a player with 3 revives.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
  17. Guys I feel like I may have to use a kit that a lot of people hate: Skeleton Horse.
    I feel like Skeleton Horse would be the best for group control because of its high armor, how bone rush works, and the fact that bone kick would just be useful in this kind of situation.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
  18. another tip I can give you is to try to play when there's no americans on (so when it's night time or during school hours in the US) because 99% of those no-life sweats are from the US, so you should get some pretty easy games when they're not on.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  19. I feel the best way is to simple play a lot, practice and get experience rushing people to try to get as many kills as you can. Some kits that are pretty good for this in my opinion are (not all of these are agro kits but good for getting kills):
    -spider
    -zombie
    -guardian
    -cow

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  20. Assuming that without them there are still enough people to start a game

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    DolphinSweat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.