• 1377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8440 Players Online
  • 7063 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

how do i dra w my thing

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by badgamer119, Feb 19, 2021.

1. hello my name is julian and i am aspiring draw my thing leaderboarder but i do not want to Hack and cheat and team... unlike Someone i know
    do you have any tip for the game? Appreciated

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    wwlt and Paladise like this.
  2. (Edit: Pressed send too early, my bad!)
    I don't really have any useful tips other than memorizing the words. Especially for guesses that are several words long, sometimes you can guess them before the person even starts drawing. (guesses like "washing machine" etc...)

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    wwlt and Paladise like this.
  3. a trick that all noobs should learn before getting good is noticing when other new people are trying to draw a circle but instead use another tool so for example they draw a square on a 7 letter word then erase quickly then you would know that the word is coconut or compass yeah this is a basic trick and definitely one that is not known by many people yeah thanks yeah

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  4. Hi there Julian!
    Nice name btw, Some tips are to try to guess immediately the word by looking at the shapes or forms that are put there, it won't only help you get the name but also get more points following into a win. Draw my thing is a game meant for people who are great with arts so I will say when they do a good job it will be easier to guess it.

Good luck playing!

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    Dopa likes this.
  5. Draw My Thing is arguably the most intellectually stimulating and challenging minigame in Mineplex existence. Requiring players to utilize critical thinking, creative thought, quick contextual evidence, and conjured out-of-the-box solutions, Draw My Thing requires its players to both guess and come up with drawings for thousands of unique words pertaining to everyday life, Minecraft, and hypothetical thought alike. Artistic talent must be effectively used to demonstrate conceptual understanding of words throughout the game, as an individual player will inevitably be called upon to go up to the drawing board twice per game. Furthermore, the game frequently requires participants to recollect previously learned information and recognize patterns in letter spacing, content displayed, and theories put forth to the nature of a drawing's content by fellow players. As such, it results in an incredibly difficult and complex, yet highly enthralling experience for new players and Mineplex veterans alike.

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    Cheezeburgerfan and Fusafez like this.
  6. It actually involves a lot of pattern recognition, try to be wary of what words would correspond with what colors/shapes, and be wary of players that don't have the texture pack on as well

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Dopa and Jcnna like this.
  7. Hey,

I recommend trying to memorize to words and the colors they use. For example, If they are using blue and the whole bottom is covered you can guess the word Ocean. Memorizing is also very helpful because you can more easily get the word when you know how many letters there are and by what they are drawing.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  8. Hey hey!

I personally like to guess random words that fit the letter count, especially at the start of a round since that can give more points for being correct. After playing enough games, it's inevitable that you'll have a few words you guess at the start of any round. Another thing to be aware of is people who either don't know how to draw or don't have the resource pack, in which case guessing based on the hint while ignoring the drawing can be beneficial. I also recommend guessing related words (in terms of spelling and length) in bursts so that you don't overlook potential guesses, especially if you have all or a some of the word list memorized.

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2021
    Dopa likes this.
  9. Oh rip, cabin was definitely one in January when I started playing DMT, but I guess that was the aftermath of the Christmas update, and I've seen people drawing hotels and putting the word in chat when drawing, so that's why I started guessing it lol. Probably trolls.

Posted Feb 22, 2021