• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

how do I block them?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rusty_Toothpaste, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:11 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusty_Toothpaste

Rusty_Toothpaste

so i have this old friend on the server, who long story short just got a little creepy. and i blocked him like last year but he keeps friend requesting me. is there anyway to stop that?

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 9:11 PM
  2. Jaekub

Jaekub

You can type /ignore <player name> and you won't see any messages from them. You might get friend requests, but to deal with that, just don't deny it and just leave it as a pending friend request. That way you won't ever get another notification that they want to friend you.

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 10:18 PM
  3. darkmeen

darkmeen

Hello there!

I am sorry to hear about this! A thing you could do is to /ignore them and that will block any communication with that person. This way, you will make sure he won't be able to contact you in-game. If he keeps sending you friend requests, you could just stop deleting them and leave them on pending.
    My personal advice is to tell them you don't want to be friends with him anymore and hopefully, he will understand and leave you alone. Remember that you're free to report them if he's harassing you in a way that's against the rules.

Hope you will find this helpful!
    Have a nice day!

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 1:53 AM,
    Last edited Apr 17, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  4. PandaFyre

PandaFyre

Hi hi!

As stated above, you can do /ignore (player) to block messages in chat from them and from dms in game, however if you are worried about them sending your friend requests, you can just leave it on pending and you wont get spammed with friend request by that player in game.

If the player is harassing you, please submit a report with evidence at mineplex.com/reports and a reports patrol member on java will aid you.

As this concern has been addressed, i will be locking the thread to further discussion but feel free to message me if you have any further questions!

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.