• 497 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3076 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I beat survival? Bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by harrygames3, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I LOVE the multiplayer survival mode on this server. I really want to be able to beat it or at least go to the end. The only problem is my nether portal won’t work, and I can’t seem to find any Endermen. I tried looking for a village, hoping to find unclaimed/untouched land, and rn I’m prob ~5000 blocks away from my base, and I cant find a village or even untreaded land. No one will also tell me the location of the end portal, even though I have seen people in elytra. Help please!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  2. Can anyone help me plz?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2020
  3. End and nether are disabled. Most naturally generated structures are disabled as well. People who have elytra have either got it from trading or hacking. If you have any more questions about survival mode feel free to message me.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  4. thank you! I was wondering about that, he had a dragon head and elytra, so must have traded it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  5. I actually have a question related to Survival, too. How do you play it? Because when ever I log on and play Survival, it says that I can't build or kill people. Lol sorry for the noob question.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    xXTxmmanL3gendXx likes this.
  6. Well in Mineplex survival mode you have the ability to claim land. When you claim land no one else can build on it but you. So you’ll have to find unclaimed land to build on. Make sure to claim your own builds to prevent people from griefing.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  7. Hello, the end and nether are currently disabled. This is due to people claiming it/it being too small etc. There have been other forum posts giving ideas on enabling the end and nether and how to fix claiming/what to do. As of now, you can't really get any blocks that are naturally obtainable in both the end and nether worlds. If you see people that have blocks that can only come from those dimensions, those blocks were spawned in using hacks.

When you claim land, it disables other players from building within that region. If you ever claim land, no one else will be able to build on it but you. This is so people do not grief you or steal from you. Also, PVP is disabled on the Survival game mode.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    (Inactive) tamman2005 likes this.
  8. If you have any further questions about survival mode feel free to message me @harrygames3

Posted Jan 14, 2020