• 806 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11377 Players Online
  • 10571 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Housing plot reset AGAIN...

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by AlmightyBanana7, Apr 10, 2021.

1. After spending almost 10 hours, as well as a quarter of the house disappearing, I finished rebuilding my house which often had at least 40 players at a time (at one point over 80). I logged on today and found that it was reset. This has happened lots of times before, and this NEEDS to be fixed. It is not fun when you spend so much time on something only for it to disappear from a glitch that has been around for YEARS. Something needs to actually be done.

Also is there any way the staff are able to get the build back? If not, I’ll build something else.

Posted Apr 10, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 10, 2021
  2. Happened to me once and gave up, not saying you should to but let’s just wait for the update

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  3. True, since this just happened to me AGAIN when trying to rebuild, I may just wait until the update that solves this releases... if one ever does.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2021
  4. Some updates take While, all bugs and updates get up into a list with different levels
    This would maybe be a medium, it sucks but it doesn’t make it unplayable or expose anything

let’s say the stat update for example , mostly cosmetic would be very low
    That’s why you can find posts asking for stats in 2018 and each year until then

Posted Apr 11, 2021