• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10292 Players Online
  • 7402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Housing is still not fixed for how many months now.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by IronAndrew11, May 8, 2020.

1. I have been in housing since June of 2019. I have dealt issues with it before. I left housing for a little cause of school. Now im back, and there alot of bugs nowadays. Ive always reported it, but still, the developers still hasnt fixed the bugs. When housing closed for a bug fixing last april, I assumed it will be fixed all in all, but still nothing.Now the issue is, everytime we leave our plots, our builds resets itself. It also crashes occassionally and Idk why. Im really starting to feel that the developers doesnt really care about what we feel. We enjoy housing, its what we come to everyday. Over 500 people play it everyday, and im one of it. Im not saying in any form of demand, but please? Just give it ago and try to fix it? cause we trully cant stand building and building the same house every time it resets itself. Pleasee, I have kept reporting this, I never gave up, but I guess the end of the line is coming for me. As a player in minplex, I respect the server, the staff but Im really begining to loose interest because of this situation. Pleasee fix Creative Housing :((

Posted May 8, 2020
  2. Sorry to hear that,
    That definitely sounds annoying. :/

That's unfortunate, but our developers are trying their best! There's a lot of games they have to cover and we only have 2 Bedrock developers. As well as they're working on new content and working behind the scenes. It's definitely something on their todo list for sure, but it most likely isn't as high of a priority compared to other issues.

In the future, you can report these bugs over to the QA team to be forwarded to the developers at mineplex.com/pebugs

Posted May 24, 2020