• 1230 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9668 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Housewarming Gift - Free Art Piece

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by OakStairs, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Howdy Y'all!

As a "Hi" to the forums, I felt particularly generous this week and decided to add a little extra busy work in between actual work, running a server and building maps for Mineplex. There's no promise my art is good - so consider this my first disclaimer. However, if, for some reason, you decide you want a piece of what "talent" I can offer the community, feel free to throw your hat in!

This is what scope of "quality" you can expect the piece to look like to whoever wins : https://imgur.com/a/wGRsRwo

I will be choosing a single winner from a random.org number generator. You get your number based on your place in the post list. So, the second guy that comments "i wAnT aRt bEcOz IS Fr33" would be number two in the generator. To be honest, I'm not expecting a lot of people to flood in asking to be put in- but here's what you'll need to post in order to be considered entered:

IGN :

Preferred size of the piece (Will ALSO affect turnaround time) :

What do you want in the piece ? (Leave blank for "surprise me" ) :

Do you want it colored or monochrome? :

What's your favorite meme ? :

I will be ending the giveaway on Saturday, August 17th. You'll have six days from the time of writing this post to submit those four questions - and I can't guarantee a particular time of the day that the giveaway will end (so I'm gonna stick with midnight EST) since it's always a different time that I get home from work. You can expect your art piece done no later than Friday, August 22nd (three full business days). Best of luck to you!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  2. Hey!

I think it's super cool you're doing this, so thank you!

IGN: AyyNick
    Preferred size of the piece (Will ALSO affect turnaround time): I don't really mind, any size roughly of a profile picture.
    What do you want in the piece? (Leave blank for "surprise me" ):
    Do you want it coloured or monochrome?:
    Coloured
    What's your favourite meme?: This is so difficult, I'd probably have to go with any Expanding Brain meme.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  3. IGN : AwesomeRichWorld

Preferred size of the piece (Will ALSO affect turnaround time) : Profile Picture Size

What do you want in the piece ? (Leave blank for "surprise me" ) : ASMRGaming (put it like a name in the middle I have a yt channel btw that’s why)

Do you want it colored or monochrome? : Coloured

What's your favorite meme ? : Creeper...

Aww man...

“i wAnT aRt bEcOz IS Fr33..”.xD

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  4. Hello!!

I think this is such a great chance to get something that I could never do! I really appreciate this giveaway and think that this is a great offer!

IGN : ddgolfer04

Preferred size of the piece (Will ALSO affect turnaround time) :
    Profile Picture Size

What do you want in the piece ? (Leave blank for "surprise me" ) :

Do you want it colored or monochrome? : colored

What's your favorite meme ? : Oh my this is hard... probably, "But that's none of my business..."

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  5. IGN: jocoe
    Preferred size of the piece (Will ALSO affect turnaround time): A size of a profile picture
    What do you want in the piece? (Leave blank for "surprise me" ): My skin in front, and a white rabbit in the background or on my hand :P(I had a rabbit named Theo she was white and I had her for about a year. We then had to disown her and I would love to cherish my memory with her in my profile picture.
    Do you want it coloured or monochrome?: Colored
    What's your favourite meme?: Ummm either "When life gives you lemons" or "Road Work Ahead uh yeah I sure hope it does" Probably because when I see a Road Work Ahead sign I yell "Road Work Ahead uh yeah I sure hope it does!" And yes both of these are vines but vines and memes are essentially the same. :P

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  6. Congratulations to @AyyNick , whomst , according to Random.org, was selected to win the Housewarming piece. Y'all probably forgot this existed, didn't ya?

I sure as shoot did.

Once again, you should expect your prize no later than the 22nd of August. Will probably get to work on it later tonight

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 18, 2019
    Yato and AyyNick like this.
  7. Congrats AyyNick!

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. Congrtas

Posted Aug 19, 2019