• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6123 Players Online
  • 3233 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Houses can get chunk reset or full reset from unknown source

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by C0MMAND3R246, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Total count for me so far: 3 chunk resets and 2 full resets. My chunk resets have include two 1/4 resets and a 3/4 reset. My most recent involved my 100 sections, 100 jumps just disappearing yesterday, a full build that takes me a day to build as I already built the entire thing in a creative world. I can show a terrible demo clip that shows a chunk has been reset to default. I'd like mineplex to find the cause for this, it's very rare to happen but it does. It keeps happening near the day I fully refine my builds.
    I might aswell throw in another bug I found. I got banned from a house for 2 hours, the next day tried joining and said a cant join for -1 days, I have proof of that. I'm fully guessing no housing update has happened but I find/experience more problems that I need to address.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  2. This isn’t a place to report bugs! You can report bugs at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game. I’d also suggest reading the Bug Reporting guide. The recent issues with housing is known and hopefully there should be a fix soon, but you may report bugs that you find through the link above. I’ll be locking the thread, feel free to message me with any further questions you may have.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Jun 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.