• 865 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12020 Players Online
  • 11155 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Hotbar Organization in Gladiators (the Lobby Game)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by dyl4nswrld, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Hey all,

Whenever I play gladiators, I always have to re-organize my hotbar before I can get into the actual fighting and I'm sure many other people can relate. So, I propose that players are given the ability to organize their hotbars using the gladiators NPC beforehand. This would be a small but useful change and I'm sure it can be implemented rather easily. Let me know what you guys think!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  2. Seems like a nice small update which would add great convenience +1

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  3. -Thread Moved to General Idea Discussion-

Hey there @dyl4nswrld! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I personally think that this would be a great QoL update that would overall allow more customization. In addition, it'd be more convenient and a time saver for players across the board. I think if this were implemented, we should add a NPC to the left/right of the Lobby Gladiators NPC that says 'Edit layout/Edit Kit.'

[​IMG]

When you click into the 'Edit layout/Edit Kit,' this will look like a chest layout where you can move around your items like in gladiators when it was an actual game. Again, this is a wonderful idea and I would love to see this implemented! Thank you for the idea suggestion, I'm interested in what others might have to say in regards to this idea suggestion. +1

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  4. Despite Lobby Glads being extremely casual, not going towards anything, etc, I still feel it would be great if it had a few little updates for QoL. I definitely like this one, I hate having the fishing rod in the third slot but sometimes I'm not paying attention and forget to change it and it's extremely annoying. Especially if you're queuing for multiple rounds

Clicking on the Gladiators NPC could potentially bring up a GUI allowing you to queue or another icon for changing your hotbar layout. Or, left-clicking queues you automatically without opening anything while right-clicking opens the same GUI

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  5. Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to suggest an idea. We are going to be marking this as Processed. Here’s why:

- This is a nice quality of life change, making the lobby game more enjoyable.
    - It saves players time and from annoyance in the long run.

Briefly, this thread will be marked as processed but it will not be locked incase there is further discussion about this idea. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me with a link to this thread. Have a great day!

As always, feel free to join the Mineplex Community Center, an official discord run by the Community Management team. This discord is centered around positive discussions about your ideas and feedback for our network! Join here.

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  6. Hello!

As stated by everyone above, my thoughts on this being introduced into lobby gladiators has my full support. First off, this would make everyone's gameplay and time more valuable instead of hassling around your inventory organizing it. Annoyance is one big key about lobby glads, essentially due to the inventory.

Personally, it's a pain trying to reorganize my inventory meanwhile the fight is commencing. I'm undoubtedly sure the majority of the community is going to agree with this one due to its significance. Great idea Dylan!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    dyl4nswrld likes this.
  7. This would be a great QoL update! Add it ASAP!

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    dyl4nswrld likes this.