• 1822 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10260 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion HOT POTATO SOLO

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by SnowFox84, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I think I should create a minigame of hot potato so it could make kits I think everyone would love it

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  2. Hey!

I'm not going to give my opinion just yet, but I'd like to hear what kind of kits do you think would benefit the game? I'm intrigued by this idea to say the least, but I feel like this suggestion needs a little more detail to it, before I decide on anything.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  3. Hot-potato already is a mini-game found in nano-games, but kits..? That just really wouldn't make sense. How would you manage to sneak in kits in an already straight forward game? I don't personally feel like this would be a huge game changer to the game.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  4. I don't think hot potato would work well as a standalone game. It is currently in Nano as stated above and I think it fits perfect in that. It's a quick game and anything longer I think would be too drawn out and boring. So I'm going to give this idea a -1.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    RodgersMDH likes this.
  5. Personally I wouldn't like to see this as its own game. Firstly, it's very fast-paced, so it would not benefit as a standalone game (standalone games usually take longer). The game would need to increase its time substantially before making it its own game.

Secondly, it's doing fine as a Nano Game. I don't think the game will be popular enough to have it as its own game; we'd probably end up removing it soon after it's release which is something we want to avoid. The fast-paced games such as Hot Potato all belong in Nano Games, and I don't see a reason to make it a standalone game.

Even though I disagree with this idea, I'm interested to see what kind of kits you have in mind for Hot Potato. Would you mind being a bit more descriptive with that?

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  6. I don’t think that hot potato would work out as a game with kits. It’s already in nano games, don’t think it should be it’s own game.

Posted Jul 11, 2019