• 2048 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4627 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hot or cold?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Korben2005, Dec 2, 2019.

?

Hot or cold

1. Hot

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. Cold

19 vote(s)
    76.0%
  1. Which do you prefer? Hot weather or cold?

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  2. Definitely warmer weather, can’t stand being cold

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  3. Hello!

Personally, I prefer cooler weather. I'm from a really hot place so the occasional breeze we get is always nice to have. I'd personally rather be able to put on more layers to warm up a bit then live in my own sweat sitting shirtless outside.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    kim_crazy, Sickle, Korben2005 and 4 others like this.
  4. I pretty much feel the exact same way!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Korben2005 and Starx280 like this.
  5. Hey! I prefer cold weather because If I'm cold, I can just move around or put on more layers. If I'm hot, I can only go to shorts and stay laying on the floor but still have that sticky feeling.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Korben2005 and saltyfishhy like this.
  6. Hey!

Not sure if my choice is popular or unpopular, but for me I definitely prefer the cooler weather. There are a few reasons for this choice; it’s much easier to get warmer than cooler in my opinion, the cold means we get to wear our cool jumpers and pjs, and also when it’s cold we get to snuggle up in blankets and watch some movies with friends. Generally, I prefer the cooler weather, and the reason why I don’t really like warmer weather is due to the fact that I find it very hard to cool down.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  7. I prefer cooler weather. I absolutely love rain. There is nothing more soothing than sitting by your open window and drinking hot cocoa while listening to the rain. I also like covering myself up with a blanket when its cool inside my house, and snuggle with my cats uwu. I can't stand warm weather, because I get burnt very easily.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  8. Definitely colder. Although I like being able to do outdoor activities in warmer weather, cooler weather is much easier to adapt to. If it is cold out you can get cozy with a blanket, bundle up in multiple layers, etc. However, in hot weather, all you can do is sit there in your own sweat in front of a fan if you're lucky. It's just much easier to get comfortable in the cold.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  9. Not even a question ;)

When I'm in the car in the winter, I like to open the windows and Blast the heating (in traffic). If you look directly at the sun and close your eyes, you can almost imagine you're on a beach somewhere.

I live for warm weather. Not 40 degrees (celcius), more 25-30. Warm, but not sweaty.

- Fallen

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Xion and Korben2005 like this.
  10. Cold any day of the week. I've lived in Australia my whole life and it's sad to say that most of the time it's extremely hot here. It's not just unpleasant hot it's uncomfortably hot. When you're hot you start sweating and when you sweat it just makes you feel more uncomfortable. To be honest if your cold you can just wrap yourself up in a lot of blankets and sit by the heater or fire. If you're hot you need to have a loud annoying fan over you or if your lucky you can afford air conditioning. As @AyyNick mentioned above it's much nicer to wear your cool clothes when it's cold and you also get to snuggle up in blankets...
    - TheProTroller

Posted Dec 3, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  11. Honestly, I really prefer the cold. When I'm really hot I wanna hurl :|

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  12. Hi

So I’m lucky enough to live in a country that can never make its mind up as to whether it wants to be hot, cold, sunny, rainy, windy or snowy. It’s the UK. Most regular weather patterns in the world. It really depends on the time of year, but I would have to say I do prefer cooler weather to warmer weather.

As a January baby, I was born in the Winter time and it’s always in winter when I feel at my most content and appreciative of my life. Don’t get me wrong, I love going to tropical countries and experiencing hot weather - but I like having the option of hot weather. I like the UK because it’s always just right.

With colder weather you can protect yourself from feeling the effects, because you can wear a lot of layers and be just fine. But with hot weather, you can’t really find ways to make yourself any cooler than being in a swimming costume by a pool. Even then it’s still excruciatingly hot at times.

So yeah, cold weather is best!

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    Korben2005 and iMedia like this.
  13. Hello!

I personally prefer being in warmer weather. On the contrary, I absolutely love seeing the snow because I think it looks extremely beautiful when it first falls and I love the nice glimmer they give off when the sun is there as well. Also, snow days??! However, snow can be a bit depressing at times. Especially when its snowing a lot and you don’t get a snow day called. Also, snow is cold.. you have to wear a ton of clothes to not freeze to death. On the bright side (pun intended), in the summer you get to wear short sleeved shirts and shorts, and even go to the pool.

that is why I prefer being in the summer, but seeing the winter :))
    ~Xion

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  14. Hey there!

I don't necessarily like any weather that is too hot or too cold. I really enjoy the weather when it's in the middle, either warm or cool. However, I am probably in love with rainy days. I don't really know why. I guess I enjoy seeing rainfall from the sky and onto my windows. It's satisfying to hear the rain hit the window and the floor. I enjoy hearing it. I wish it would snow a little bit over where I live, but I live in a desert area, so that's probably not possible.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 7:40 PM
    Korben2005 likes this.
  15. I have to say I prefer cooler weather, I can’t stand being hot.

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 7:55 PM
    Korben2005 likes this.
  16. I definitely prefer colder environments. In my country temperatures can go up to 40 degrees on Summer and that's unbearable.

Posted Dec 14, 2019 at 1:07 AM
    Korben2005 likes this.
  17. Definitely cold weather. I like wearing warm clothes and it's just much more interesting to have colder weather in Australia, since it's usually always hot.

Posted Dec 14, 2019 at 4:46 AM
    Korben2005 likes this.
  18. Cold weather is better than hot weather even though I can’t feel my hands when it gets cold... oh well

Posted Dec 14, 2019 at 4:51 AM
    Korben2005 likes this.
  19. I like warmer conditions because it reminds me of summer weekends. I am from Russia so I know what life in a cold country is like. I hate winter. Here are the reasons: flue epidemy every year, yellow snow and dog's bioproducts, kids who throw ice instead of snowballs, really cold days, kids who would like to destroy your snowman, snowstorms that blind your eyes and many other things.
    --- Post updated ---
    From what I heard, winter in England has some similarities like snow melted by salt.

Posted Dec 14, 2019 at 5:06 AM
    Korben2005 likes this.