• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Holiday lobby

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by T0xicFlqme, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0xicFlqme

T0xicFlqme

Will the christmas lobby be put into mineplex on december 1st or when?

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  2. ItsDiqmond_

ItsDiqmond_

Heyo!
    I am pretty sure this will happen since they had a Halloween themed and Christmas is an awesome holiday. They also had this last year in December, so it might happen in December, but this date hasn't been announced to the public. But just hang on tight as I am pretty sure it will happen for the new lobby.

~ Diamond

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  3. SoulHardy

SoulHardy

Hey T0xic,

The exact date of the event updates being released won't always happen on the first day of the month if you're concerned about that, the Christmas update will be coming to Mineplex. There has been a Christmas event for Mineplex since 2014, (feel free to look here for how the Christmas updates and Christmas Chaos games have evolved over the years) so I don't believe Mineplex will be skipping it this year or for many more to come.

It was also announced in the Admin QnA recently (credit to @Cheezeburgerfan for his thread here)...

To answer your question simply, the Christmas update isn't going to come out on the 1st day of December, it may come out a week or so into the month but it will still come out so no worries. I hope I cleared up your concern!

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    cortacesped and Cheezeburgerfan like this.
  4. Wiz_Techno

Wiz_Techno

Hello @T0xicFlqme ,

The development team does not release the dates of their releases for any aspect of Mineplex. This is explained by the leader of all Weebs named t3hero at the Admin QnA. Mineplex normally releases their holiday updates two weeks prior to the actual holiday, but the exact date can vary.

Thanks
    Tecno

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  5. T0xicFlqme

T0xicFlqme

so the christmas minigame should happen on the 11th?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 9, 2018
  6. Caameronn

Caameronn

Like others have said, Mineplex, and Leadership especially, don't release any dates depending on when updates or no lobbies are on their way. They used to do this, but when one update didn't come out as planned, they received backlash about it. From then on, updates come when they come, and they usually try to have them every week to two weeks.

To answer your question simply, there is not an exact date. It may not be here exactly on the 11th, we don't know that. It may come out days before or days after. Usually, it comes around 1-2 weeks before, so just look out around that time.

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  7. Marzie

Marzie

There usually isn't, and probably never will be, an exact date or time of release. The time they usually release big holiday lobbies like Halloween and Christmas is 1 or 2 weeks before the holiday. Staff (except the Admin+ involved with the update) know just as much as community and we are told the same things as you, so we really aren't much help either. Plus telling everyone when something is getting released makes it not a surprise anymore, which these updates are (surprises).

Sorry if this wasn't the exact answer you were looking for, but it's the best you'll get. Since the question/concern has been addressed, and I don't want this to get boosted anymore than it should, I'll go ahead and lock it. Message me with any questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 9, 2018
    BuySomeApples likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.