• 120 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2587 Players Online
  • 2467 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hogwarts Ducks

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Aug 3, 2021.

1. So as many of you know, my Amazing Mentor and MA resigned, so I got transferred to a new one. Since moving from being one of @Sven's Wizards to now being one of @Dulciloquy's ducks, I got inspired- because I dont sleep- to draw these.

I know, I know- I need to be working on art requests- but yknow what this is the best duck I've ever drawn so I figured I would share haha

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    chhase, Jylie, Pangaea_ and 10 others like this.
  2. Green red blue yellow!

These are my main colors I use when I was so bored haha. I like how you maintain your drawing of your duck and change the background color. To me, it kind of shapes my mood by changing colors!

I like your drawings! Keep it up!

-20LeeBrian1

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  3. I’m not screaming, I’m not screaming...okay I’m screaming... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AHHH! I’m such a big Harry Potter nerd and I love ducks, how could this get any better? - In all seriousness, this is more amazing art from you, and I’m not surprised at all! The amount of growth that you’ve overall shown as an artist is just incredible and so inspiring. I think my favorite color in this art showcase is easily the yellow because I’m a HufflePuff and the color yellow is associated with that house. Some things I think you did extremely well on are detail and cuteness! The ducks look fabulous, and the scarf and wand are the perfect touch. I loved this art showcase, and as always, I look forward to seeing more of your art! Keep up the amazing work. :)

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  4. This is so creative omg. I love Harry Potter, in fact I recently just reread the entire series. You did a really nice job designing these, I really like all the small details on the ducks. It is so neat how you got the idea to do this between your two mentors. I never would have associated ducks with Harry Potter, but this definitely works!! Once again, great job with these :)))

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  5. I can see how the Ravenclaw duck looks so much smarter...

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  6. just because I was bored, I made this into a four-part profile picture that matches the colors of the windows symbol (look, im kinda weird sometimes.)

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  7. Wait this is so adorable!!! But the idea of a Slytherin duck is... terrifying

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. Arrow, these ducks are sooo cute!! I find it very creative that you put the ducks in Harry Potter-themed outfits, that makes them even cooler. I like how this drawing represents your change from being a Wizard under Sven to a Duck under Dul. I hope that both Sven and Dul love your art, as they are very cute and special. Keep up the good work, I want to see more of your art in the future!

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    Muffins likes this.
  9. that do be a fine looking duck tho

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  10. Hey Arrow! This is yet another great piece of art. I love that it shows the transition between our old mentor and our new one, and that you even made one for every Hogwarts house! Great work, keep it up! These magical ducks are amazing and I can’t wait to see more!
    -Bob

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  11. Oh gosh these are cute!!! :o

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    Muffins likes this.
  12. Hey Arrow!

This is yet again another fantastic set of work. I love the designs and detail in each one of these drawings and as always admire all of the work put into your art. I think it's really creative how you put the different Hogwarts themes together with the ducks and I think all of the colors used are really neat and really fit that particular theme. Can't wait to see what's next! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 6, 2021
    Muffins likes this.
  13. Thanks! It was annoying to use the bucket tool for that haha

Thank you so much :,D
    I don't usually draw animals (thats why I tend to turn animal skins into humans in animal onesies for requests) so I'm also impressed with how well this duckie turned out haha
    Thank you so much for your continued and REALLY enthusiastic support :D

It's been a long time since I read the series- I had to Google how to spell Gryffindor :T
    I'm glad you like the ducks :D

>:)

Once a Wizard always a Wizard
    So now I'm just a really magical duck :D

he do be snazzy

Mentor buddiessss :D

:DDD

Thank you! I'm glad everyone likes them :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2021
  14. Aww, these are absolutely adorable! I have recently been watching the Harry Potter movie series again since it was added to Netflix, so it's nice to see some related artwork. I like how you took a unique approach to the work, the colors are simple yet they go along nicely with the scarves and the duck. The idea behind your mentors and the combination of ducks and the Harry Potter theme is really sweet. Good job and keep it up!

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  15. These ducks are very cute! Great job with these

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  16. :O you made a masterpiece :O this will be in a museum one day

Posted Aug 10, 2021