• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11238 Players Online
  • 8348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hiiiiiiii I'm aflo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brendan/aflo, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Helloooo Everybody!

My name is Aflo and here's some details about me:

Real Life
    My name is Brendan and I am 18 years old, I just finished High School and I am going on to become a law student at the end of the month which is super exciting! I love politics a lot and in school my favourite activity was debate. I also absolutely adore history and for a while I wanted to pursue a career as a history teacher before changing that to a solicitor.

I currently work in McDonald's which does have a bad reputation but I promise you, it's the best job I have had and during my time there I have made so many great friends as well as gathered so many skills. I always recommend that no matter how much your family earns, you should always try and get a part time job as it gives you invaluable experience in life.

I also am a big fan of pop music, I love Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, and many more. In my spare time when I am outside the school term I love to travel, especially to destinations with a lot of history and culture within them, I haven't been able to get away this year (obviously! xD) but last year I went to a few Spanish islands off the coast of Africa called the Canaries and I also went to Poland to see Auschwitz which I think is my favourite trip to date.

Minecraft
    My IGN is Aflo and I joined Mineplex in 2014, in 2016 just a few months after turning 14 I was accepted into the staff team where I spent almost a year on before resigning due to being burnt out.

My goals within the community now that I am back are to become a trainee in the near future and eventually try to achieve my original goal from 2016, Recruiter!

As for games I like to play, Bridges is my favourite but I also love Cake Wars and Domination.

I hope to see some of you around Mineplex soon :)

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  2. Hey, Brendan; welcome back to Mineplex! What's funny is, from what you have said in your introduction, I remember you from the old days of Mineplex back on Enjin. Anyway, I'm also a huge fan of pop music, and I just want to once again say, welcome back and enjoy your stay!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  3. Heya!!!

Welcome back to Mineplex :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  4. Hello!!!!
    Welcome back and awesome bio! I totally agree that part time jobs can give individuals great life experience. Good luck with your pre-law studies! It sounds like you are really passionate about it!
    Hope to see you around! :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  5. Hey, welcome back! This may be a bit far-fetched, but I've been in the Mineplex community for a looooong time and I'm pretty sure I remember you as a staff member! I was ex-staff from 2017-2018 and I recently rejoined; so far it's been amazing. :)

It's really nice to hear those things about you, and thank you for (re)introducing yourself! My IGN is RavenPaw9 and I joined Mineplex in 2015. For me personally, I'm a huge fan of indie pop and alternative/rock music, and some bands I love are Half Alive, Wallows, Glass Animals, SIAMES, and many more. Congratulations on graduating high school, and I wish you the best of luck with being a law student! I am not too interested in law myself but I understand the amount of effort put into the profession, and I applaud you for being so dedicated and hardworking. In the future, I hope to become either a teacher or perhaps a biologist, specializing in botany.

Like you, I've also traveled a lot! My family loves to travel, and some places we've been to include Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Russia, Italy, France, England - the list goes on and on. I've been incredibly lucky to travel so much, especially because I haven't even graduated high school myself! Exploring different cultures and trying all of the delicious food they have to offer has been the more rewarding thing about it.

Anyway, nice to meet you again! Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon, and enjoy your time back on Mineplex!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  6. Hey and welcome back! You can call me Ryan or Lesot, I don't mind either one. I am currently 16 years old and going into my junior year of high school. My favorite subject in school is also history and I also hope to pursue a career that heavily involves history such as law or something else so we got some stuff in common! I wish you the best of luck on becoming a trainee and I hope you accomplish all the goals you set out for yourself! I hope to see you around the server or forums and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  7. Fellow ex-RA try hard,

It’s nice to see you back on the server! I missed you :)

Posted Jun 8, 2020
  8. Hi there!

Welcome back to the community! Somehow I feel like I remember you from being a staff member, which is super nice. I also am glad to hear you're going for Trainee again since being a staff member is honestly sweet. You get to participate in the community to a bigger extent. I can see why places like McDonald's might have a bad reputation but still not everyone's experience is a terrible one. I'm so happy to hear you have liked it there and that you have found a nice part-time job. Having your own source of income is something people want at a point or another. Anyway, welcome back and good luck on getting Trainee! :)

Posted Jun 8, 2020
  9. Hello!

I looked at your wall, you joined the staff team a month after I resigned so I don't think I remember you :( Also you had Whif as your mentor? Damn, that's a throwback, I remember the man when he was a TMA.

Hiii, if junior year of High School is anything like it is here, good luck, the change in workload is crazy. I wanted a career in history but unless you want to work in a museum or teach there isn't much you can do which is why I chose law, the two overlap which makes law so much more fun. Hope to see you around too :)

Missed you too! Apply to join back the staff team with me and we can go back to our tryharding roots xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 8, 2020
    RavenPaw9 and itsellie like this.
  10. Hey! Welcome back

Posted Jun 8, 2020