• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7136 Players Online
  • 4246 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

hiiii

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alaln, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------General Stuff--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my name is Alain. I'm a 15 year old male and I have been playing minecraft for a while now. I love helping anyone that needs the help. I never really got into any hobbies (due to quarantine), because of quarantine I'm always active.

Always available for help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INFORMATION------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My IGN: alaln
    My discord: alain#6666
    Where I'm from: born in france, moved to flordia when I was 2.

What I like on minepleX: Cakewars, love the gamemode.
    yeah I think thats it ty for reading

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  2. Also, forgot to add I'm really new to the forums so if you have any tips message me on discord or on here.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 1, 2020
  3. Hey Alain!

Welcome to Mineplex! I understand what you mean when you say you weren't up to much during quarantine, restrictions are easing up for us now but I did have a rough time of it for a few months. A fun fact is that I was actually promoted to Trainee a week before schools closed in Ireland due to the pandemic, so I had lots of free time to contribute to my moderation and subteam duties around the network. I was one of the lucky ones who had something to do; other people certainly weren't as lucky and didn't know what to do with themselves for most of the day. Honestly, if you didn't have something to do in the virtual world during quarantine, things weren't looking great. If I didn't have my PC, the rest of my consoles, and Mineplex to keep me going I don't know what I would have done! Like I said, restrictions are easing up and the weather is improving, so summer still has potential.

To tell you some more about me, I'm 15 years old and I live in Ireland, which I briefly mentioned above. It's really cool to hear you were born in France and ended up moving to the U.S - I'd love to visit someday when I'm older. I've already been to New York with my family and it was a blast, I'll never forget the rollercoasters on Coney Island. I'm generally a pretty active person who likes to participate in casual sports until summer rolls around, which is where we are right now. Due to COVID-19 though, this is not the summer I had in mind for going to summer camp and doing all the land and water activities I usually take part in. It definitely doesn't fall into the bracket of normality. On Mineplex, you can find me in Lobby-1 interacting with the people there, or playing some games like Nano Games and Mixed Arcade. There's also a slight chance I'll be getting carried in Cake Wars.

Considering you're new to the Forums I recommend checking out the rules @ mineplex.com/rules, which might prove useful if you plan on creating any threads or initiating discussion on here in the future. It was great learning some more about you and hopefully you know some new things about me now too! Thanks for creating this introduction and I hope to see you around in-game soon. Who knows, maybe I'll come across you if I'm getting carried in Cake Wars sometime soon.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    alaln likes this.
  4. Nice pink dream skin man wihne9nusi

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  5. I'm going for trainee! If I get accepted I can't wait to see you on the staff team.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 1, 2020