• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2881 Players Online
  • 2682 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

highkeydork introduction (return).

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by highkeydork, May 24, 2022.

1. Heyyo!

My name is John, in-game you will find me under the username "highkeydork" on both java and bedrock. I've been playing Minecraft since I was twelve and I'm an adult now, scary. Mineplex has always been my home and I have always been drawn to it's unique gamemodes, especially SSM.
    During this past year I was fairly active but had some family stuff come up so I wasn't playing as much and couldn't be as active on the forums as I would've liked to be, so I took a break. But I'm glad to be back, I love to answer questions and help others so feel free to reach out if you need anything!

<3
    John

Posted May 24, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. hi John I am anna dog :)

what are your favorite games on mineplex? also do you play Java or bedrock

I think it's really cool you took such a long break but still decided to come back. will you ever go for staff ?

also I was just wondering since it wasn't included in your introduction but what do you do for fun ?

have a good day

Posted May 24, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  3. Hi Anna~
    My favorite games are Super Smash Mobs and Turf Wars. I primarily play bedrock nowadays because most of my college friends play on Xbox. However, I do really enjoy Java because my favorite game mode is Super Smash Mobs.
    I have thought about applying for Trainee before, but since starting on bedrock I think I would prefer to apply there first. I would need to refamiliarize myself with the rules a bit more though.
    For fun, I really love to play video games. But I also like going to the gym and hanging out with my friends. I also make music, and that is what I'm usually doing if not on Minecraft or another video game.
    Let me know if you ever want to queue up for a game of SSM or Turf Wars!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2022
  4. Hello, welcome back to Mineplex! My name is Cloudy, and I've been a moderator for just over a year. I find it so cool that you are starting to play more Bedrock coming from a Java main, as each server has its own benefits (I currently am more in to playing Java, although I still prefer Bedrock on the long run). SSM is definitely a gamemode that many people are drawn to, however, I prefer games with simpler gameplay like Cake Wars (both platforms), Skywars (Bedrock), Bomb Lobbers (Bedrock), and Nano Games (Java), so do check those out! That's all from me, good luck if you choose to apply for Trainee :)

Posted May 27, 2022