• 284 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5769 Players Online
  • 5485 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Highest round?

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by Crazydevildude, Jun 21, 2021.

?

whats your highest round?

1. 0-10

5.0%
  2. 10-20

5.0%
  3. 20-30

30.0%
  4. 30-40

5.0%
  5. 40-50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 50+

55.0%
  1. Just wanted to know what everyone's highest round is on Mob Arena

My Highest round is 67

whats yours?

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. I got to like 25 before getting suuuuuper bored and quitting

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  3. Back in 2019, I used to play Mob Arena almost everyday and I used to get to round 30 pretty much every game but was normally the only person left so I would just end the game there after getting bored of being alone.

I still play Mob Arena, not as much though, I’d like to get to a higher round just for fun I think it would be neat to get to round 100!

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    ThunderEagle930 and zapig like this.
  4. Been past 50 a few times. I think my longest was somewhere around 100-110. I forfeited the game after that though because it got tiring and was just the same mob spawns over and over. After some round in the 20s-30s it gets really easy because all you have to buy is cake after dia armor/sword. Maybe a few golden apples here and there, but cakes would be the way to go.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  5. Hi! I have only really played Mob Arena a couple times on Bedrock, but in my experience in playing, I think I’ve managed to make a round somewhere in the 30’s. If I remember correctly, the very last round I played (where I got the furthest), there was an invisible mob that prevented the game from progressing. I would definitely like to play more Mob Arena to try and beat that record, because I feel that it’s very doable.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  6. around 75-100 is my highest

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  7. I don't really tend to play Mob Arena very much, however when playing with a friend of mine I believe we made it to over round 30, which was a personal best for me! Sadly I remember my game crashed which resulted in us losing the game somewhere in the 30s. It was really fun however, and I hope one day I'll be able to beat my personal record!

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  8. I think when I get a few friends together, I might go for round 100+ It did get boring when I got to round 67 yesterday as everyone left before round 10, makes it more fun when there is more people and also makes it more challenging. If anyone is up for going for round 100+ let me know :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2021
  9. i made it 70+ solo but just died cause i was bored

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  10. I've made it to 205 once before purposely dying. I streamed it, if you ant the link to the video you can PM me. I ended up getting enough cake to fill almost my entire inventory and I got so so bored haha

It ended up taking me about 5 hours, and I was rewarded with 16k XP for my time. Honestly would not reccomend my brain hurt after that.

Here are screenshots:

Proof of rounds:
    [​IMG]

Rewards:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cake:
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  11. Posted Jun 22, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  12. Dang and here I thought I was decent at the game but I haven’t gotten anywhere close to half of the people here! Very impressive everyone (:

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  13. My highest was about 78. Did get bored after a while with no changes.
    Hopefully we can work on an update for mob arena soon, some good ideas have been mentioned and would help keep players interested for longer rounds.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  14. Hello i also play mob arena and was bored so i decided to break the record of 285 and then just end the game im just figuring out how to post my picture i set my record as round 287 because i couldnt be botherd to get to round 500 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Jul 18, 2021