• 1092 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10134 Players Online
  • 9042 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hiding in a villager

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by LegoNick1208, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hi!

So recently there have been many players hiding in the shop villagers, and it is really annoying.
    If they are in the villager, its almost impossible to hit them. If its a small skin? Forget it. You just need to sit and wait for them to leave the villager. Its not skill based, its worse on console, and just a pain. To hit them, you need to go into the villager and hit them, and you get one hit. Then you open the villager and have to leave that menu and repeat till they die. But they can hit you the entire time. I dont have a way to fight this, other than waiting them out. I've lost many games to a tie due to them sitting in a villager after i wipe their team and cake solo.

So i have a solution.

Why dont you have barrier blocks infront of them? or slabs so you cant walk up to them because you cant crouch under slabs in bedrock?

If anyone has a way to fix this issue, or a way to fight it untill the staff fix it, please tell me. Thanks for reading.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. I've run into this problem so many times, it's not a game changing problem but its definitly annoying. If there was anyway to fix this I'd like to see it added, it's a small fix but has a big impact. I like the idea of barriers but leaving one open so people can access the shop.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  3. I died many times by people doing this lol

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. Hi,
    I think u are right this problem needs to be fixed I don't even play cakewars but this is will not become a fair gameplay tricking players and winning the game I request mods to forward this problem with Devs @Krikki

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  5. Yea, one needs to be kept open or do something like you can click through the blocks? Lots of servers have done that so it cant be hard right?
    Yes, its really anoying lol.
    See, even a non-cakewars player sees this issue lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
  6. I used to encounter this issue a lot, too. I think an easy fix would be putting the villagers inside barrier blocks like they are on Java. That would keep the villagers visible and accessible, but people wouldn't be able to walk through or into the villagers.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  7. Like the barriers and villagers are on the same block? or around it like others have said?

OP OP
  8. Same block. It sounds weird, I know, but it works well on Java.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  9. Yea, its worth a try. We need a fix for this, but idk when they will work on it, as there are MANY more issues that need to be fixed that impact more than the 'small' cakewars community

OP OP
  10. I don't think the sentiment is that the cakewars community is unimportant, but rather that there are currently a lot of problems are Bedrock far more severely impacting the user experience than players hiding in cakewars villagers.

When it comes to Bedrock, I always do my best to remind people that patience is a virtue. Our devs do work hard, and even though sometimes it may take a while it's always worth the wait.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  11. Yea, this is a small bug but a anoying one.

OP OP
  12. This issue is planned on being fixed in the next cakewars update

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    moppy likes this.
  13. When will that be? The last major bedrock update was at Halloween.

OP OP
  14. jdk

jdk

The block you're probably looking for is invisible bedrock.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  15. You're right, thank you for correcting me.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  16. there's no eta, but it'll be worked on after the system hardware issue

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    moppy likes this.
  17. I suggest u to tag a bedrock mod they will reply u soon.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  18. The idea is very good, the only way I found to get them out of the villagers is by shooting arrows at them and attacking them as quickly as possible, since the Knockback leaves them uncovered for a few seconds.

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  19. the best way to hit them is to use a bow, hit them out, then hit them with your sword. if you do not have archer kit, its almost impossible for them to fit exactly in the villager, so just look for a part of their body that is not in the villager, and hit them (or you could buy a bow and arrows, that would be way quicker).

Posted Feb 27, 2021
    NoNo_ likes this.
  20. Hello!
    The best way to get the player out of the villager is by using a bow to shoot them out. From there, you can hit them with your sword. If that doesn’t work because they run back into the villager, just repeat the process.
    If you don’t have a bow, it’s really hard to fit in the whole NPC. You can try to find the spot where there helmet sticks out, then hit them there.
    Hope this helps :)

Posted Feb 27, 2021