• 163 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 216 Players Online
  • 53 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hiders not visible??

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Therealmcfry, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Hiders aren’t visible in blockhunt. I am getting hit out of nowhere and being spawnkilled in a closed room. Why? I can only see the hiders after I die. I’ve seen that this has been posted various times with no patch or fix, just wanted to make the message more clear and important. Sorry for the bother, just wanted to point it out.

Thanks,
    McFry0900

Posted Dec 12, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  2. I've had this issue too, as a hider, I can't see other hiders if they're blocks. I've seen hunters get hit by invisible things that they can't seem to see either. The game is unplayable.

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  3. Yeah, also the chickens just spawn kill you every time, that morph should either be nerfed or taken out of the game. I don't want to bash the game, I have tons of respect for it. I just want it to be better.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 12, 2021
  4. Bump*

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 19, 2021
  5. Hey! This is a known bug. It seems to happen pretty randomly, with one of the causes seemingly being from not changing the block you're hiding as when you spawn in as a hider.

In the future, if you would like to report a bug, please do so using the Bug Report form. A Quality Assurance member will take a look and note down any information not noted already. If you have any more information regarding the invisibility bug in particular, like other causes, I suggest you report them so that we can test them ourselves and have a better idea of why it is happening in the first place.

Gyroninja, our Bedrock front-end Developer, is in the process of updating some of the games on the server. Cake Wars had a massive update pretty recently, and Block Hunt will get one as well somewhere down the line, hopefully fixing issues like these as they can cause the game to be unplayable. If you have suggestions for this update, feel free to check out the Proposal thread and leave your feedback.

Posted Dec 20, 2021
    Therealmcfry and aiirr like this.
  6. Seeing as though your concern has been addressed in the quoted message above, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. Like it was previously stated, this is something that is known, so it is best to be patient and hopefully there will be a fix pushed out to help combat this issue in the near future. If you have any more questions and/or concerns feel free to message me or another staff member found here!
    Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Dec 28, 2021
    Therealmcfry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.