• 1837 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10275 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Hide or hunt

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Deathstar614958, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Do you think this game mode should be added

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. No hide or hunt is not block hunt as most people think it is. hide or hunt is a game where you by yourself or as a team has a beacon you will start off at a spawn and wait for everyone to load in once that is finished everyone will drop in and go collect wood and get tools and then you will go find a good hidden spot to place your beacon your beacon cannot be hidden in anyway your beacon MUST be visible if not then the admins will either kick you from the game or give you a warning by this point you have placed your beacon and made a base with beds so you respawn in your base you will go out to search for other bases and destroy there beacon and kill them so they will not respawn you will also find admin bases scattered around the world that will have good items in them including diamonds swords with enchantments and much more there will also be supply drops that the admins will paste in that will have food and more there will be 2-4 admins scattered around the world looking for cheating or helping players if they need it and more. each game yes sounds long but there are ways to shorten it such as make the world small and have like a 10-15 min time limit before all the beacons are broken and no one respawns or maybe there could be a setting for a short game and a long game that you can chose. This game can be solo duo and squad if you would like to know more look it up:). I think this would be a good addition to mineplex.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  2. I don't really think this is a good idea. This only really works for other kinds of servers. If this were to be a thing it would only really work as an event.

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  3. I didn’t get that reasoning but ok

The game has to be a bit shorter because majority of the playerbase supports shorter games. These were one of the reasons survival games was reduced from 20 to 5.

Also you can’t have dedicated staff members to one game, it wastes their time plus there’s a reason why there is a report feature

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  4. --- Post updated ---
    Ya I guess both of you are right I guess that game would take to much time

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2019
  5. If the “admins” were taken out and the time was reduced to around 5-10 minutes, this could be a more acceptable game

Posted Aug 5, 2019