• 525 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8963 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by seahorsefin, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Hi my name is seahorse last name fin. I can speak bad Spanish.

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  2. Hey Seahorse!

My name is Noodlezz, and on behalf of everyone here at Mineplex, welcome to the forums! I am currently a Moderator on Ideas Team and also a Forums Moderator. In less fancy words, I go around commenting on ideas and keeping the forums happy. If you have any questions or concerns about anything at a ll, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Like you, I can also speak really bad Spanish, since I am taking it in school, but I am not good at it, haha (or should I say, jaja)! If you ever want to play a game, shoot me a /f in game. Once again, welcome!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  3. Sup!
    My IGN is P_anda but you can calll me Pands or Panda! Welcome to the fourms, I am here to be your friend if you want me to! I can help show you around the way of the fourms if you need it. My favorite Mineplex minigame is SSM currently, if you like that game hit me up on Mineplex with /f P_anda to play with me sometime when we are both online! I enjoy playing SSM with others!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  4. Greetings to you Seahorse!

I'm SpookyJeremy, JYTG, or just Jeremy! Welcome to the Mineplex Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here and on the Mineplex server itself. I'm a Moderator here on Mineplex, and I'm currently not on any Sub Teams quite yet. Hopefully, I'll be in one soon. I am not as active on the forums as I used to be before, but I still enjoy responding to threads as much as I can. I enjoy being in this community as it gives me great vibes to be in it. I can't really speak Spanish, and I'm not taking a Spanish course in High School. I take French, and it's really fun. Anywayyyy, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me on the forums or in-game. You can do this by doing /f SpookyJeremy in-game and messaging me using /msg :)

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 5, 2019
  5. Hey Seahorse!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums! My name is AyyNick, but you can call me Nick, I am 16 years old and live in Australia. I really think you will love the Mineplex community, it is full of such kind-hearted people who care about one another, and who love making new friends. I'd recommend you have a read of the rules over at www.mineplex.com/rules as they are quite important to read to avoid any unnecessary punishments. Anyway, feel free to add me in-game on the Java server via /f, and if you ever want to have a chat or even play some games, send me a message on the forums via PM, or if I am online in-game, use /msg. I really do hope you enjoy your time here on Mineplex, once again I am sure you'll love every minute of it, and if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

Posted Oct 5, 2019