• 449 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2533 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi Mineplexians! I’m Ginger!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GingerGamez, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, I’m GingerGamez, and I go by Ginger. I’m a 12 year old girl who lives in the US, Dallas texas. I’m new to mineplex and I only play bedrock a friend told me about it, so here I am! I like video games, tv, and especially YouTube! So I just wanted to say, Hi Mineplexians!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  2. Hi Ginger!
    Welcome to Mineplex. :)
    -spongg

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  3. Hey there! Nice to meet you Ginger :)! I like video games as well, I've been playing Mineplex for about 4 years now :P If you need any help getting around just message me :) I don't know a lot about Bedrock but I know about Java! You can call me Rawryr or Laur :P Have a swell day!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  4. Hello! Welcome to the forums. It is nice to see that we, although most of us, like video games. I hope to see you around the forums!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  5. Hey Ginger, nice to see that you're from the Bedrock side of Mineplex! I'm sure you will have a great time here as the community here is quite caring. It looks like we both enjoy playing video games and watching YouTube, although I do not regularly watch television. Bedrock is an interesting platform, and I recommend you to check out the Java side of the server if you have an account. It is quite different from Bedrock and I think you will have a great time on it. Also, I encourage you to check out essential pages such as the rules page, found below the support dropdown; they will come in handy to ensure you won't accidentally break rules during your time on any of Mineplex's platforms. Anyway, welcome to the community! I'm happy to see we have a new Mineplexian joining us.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  6. Ok thanks you guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019
  7. Hello there Ginger!

It’s always nice to meet new people on the forums. How have you enjoyed mineplex so far? What’s your favorite game?

Make sure you familiarize yourself with the mineplex rules located at www.minplex.com/rules so yo can avoid any problems on both the website and game.

Once again, nice to meet you!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  8. Welcome to the Mineplex community Ginger!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  9. Hey there!

It’s nice to meet you Ginger. It’s nice to see people being recommended to the server, I really hope you enjoy the Bedrock side of things! I personally play on Java, which I would also recommend checking out if you own an account. There are lots of cool features and game modes to enjoy over here! The community and staff members are all very nice and welcoming, so feel free to message anyone if you have any concerns. I will also try to provide some useful links at the end of this message just in case you ever need any of them! Once again, it’s nice to meet you.

Useful links:

http://www.mineplex.com/staff - If you ever need any member of staff.

http://www.mineplex.com/rules - Rules page.

http://www.mineplex.com/reports - Place to report players who you notice breaking any of the rules.

http://mineplex.com/support - Support hub where you can submit tickets or bug reports.

There are many more links, but those are some of the main ones that you may find yourself using often should you continue to use the forums.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  10. Also, you might know my cousin, Orangey...

OP OP
  11. Orangegamer18?

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  12. yes

OP OP
  13. Welcome to the forums! (Also welcome to mineplex)
    Hope you like it here!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  14. Sup lad. Welcome

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  15. Hey!

Welcome to Mineplex, it's good to see you've joined the forums as a bedrock player.

If you ever need any assistance or questions don't hesitate to contact me via opening a conversation with me on the forums or just simply adding me on discord, BlackConfig#0817.

Kind Regards,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  16. Hi Ginger. Your username just reminded me of a Ginger Cat haha, literally first thing that popped into my mind. I see that your a bedrock fan but let me introduce you to something known as JAVA! This platform is run on your PC copy of Minecraft(If you have it!), if not then pick it up! I firmly believe that Java will triumph over the Bedrock network. Of course, it's entirely up to you and both are Mineplex, but why not join the Java crew... you won't regret it! Anyways, for real, nice to meet you Ginger Cat, see you around!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  17. Heyoo!

Hey Ginger! My name is Spike and I already can see we have a bunch of things in common like both 12, both like video games, TV (Favorite TV show is The Simpsons), and we like watching youtube. Welcome to the Forums and Mineplex! It's cool to see someone from the Bedrock side and I'm sure you'll have a fun time on Bedrock!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  18. Hello!

Welcome to Mineplex and the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Posted Oct 25, 2019