• 126 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2101 Players Online
  • 1975 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi Mineplex

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Executie, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Hello, I am Executie (cause I am cute :P) and I am new to Mineplex! I want to meet new people so please tell me who you are!

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Dogking7001 and Therealmcfry like this.
  2. Welcome to Mineplex :)

I'm CookieBilly, a 20-year-old computer science student (currently in university) from England. As you can imagine, I love programming and the challenge that programming brings, I enjoy solving logical puzzles and challenges. I often attribute this down to my helpful nature: as you may or may not be able to tell, I really enjoy helping people to solve issues that they have such as questions about Mineplex, game modes, etc. I currently enjoy Super Smash Mobs the most, however: I previously really enjoyed castle siege when it was a major game on the network and rather enjoyed playing as undead.

Feel free to introduce yourself a bit more :p

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Therealmcfry and Executie like this.
  3. Hi, im Catfan

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Therealmcfry, Executie and N0TVexx like this.
  4. i see your a bedrock player! GOOD choice and welcome to mineplex, mineplex is a good server and even after 20,000 games played its still fun to me and theres always new things to experience

Posted Jan 19, 2022
  5. Hey, I'm FILTHYRODDER (because I use fishing rods in PvP :P). I'm from South Africa so my ping is pretty bad but I still enjoy playing PvP games. Welcome to Mineplex! Feel free to ask us any questions about the server if you have, I'd be happy to answer :)

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx, Therealmcfry and Executie like this.
  6. BlazeFire, at your service

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx, Therealmcfry and Executie like this.
  7. Hello hello! Welcome to Mineplex (And the Forums themselves!) I'm Arrow or Asylum, whichever you'd like to call me, and I'm a moderator here on our Bedrock server! I see you made the right choice and are a Bedrock player as well :P

Quickly I wanted to say that since you're newer to Mineplex make sure to check out our Rules (can be found here: ) Just so you get a base idea of how stuff works and what's ok and what isn't. Basic new member stuff :)

That being said, let me tell you a little bit about myself! I'm 18 years old, and my pronouns are he/they. I draw a lot (off and on, motivation go brrrr.) and you can usually find my stuff around on the forums. The person above me right now correctly has their profile picture to one of my drawings :)
    I have two dogs, with the combines braincells of a sweet potato, and I love them to death.

On the Mineplex side of things, I've been a moderator for over a year now and I'm part of the Report Patrol subteam. You can usually find me in a Turf Wars or Sky Wars server, Processing Reports in Lobby-19. You'll know it's me by my blue hair and my cat that says "I'm not AFK" haha
    If you ever see me around the server please feel free to say hi!

That being said it's awesome that you're looking around the server and involving yourself a bit more! If you ever have any questions, Server or Forums side, please PM me and let me know! You can PM me here on the Forums, or over Discord, where you can find me as Asylum#6780

Once again, welcome to Mineplex and have a great night o7

Posted Jan 19, 2022
  8. Wow so many replies!! This sure is quite a wholesome community and I love it! So many cool people around here, can't want to meet you guys on Mineplex (hopefully)!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx and Therealmcfry like this.
  9. hello!

do you like pencils?

i have plenty of them if you want them

xx
    thenorn

Posted Jan 19, 2022
  10. Hello Executie, I'm happy to meet you and introduce myself to you. I am Soul Of Alpha or you can just call me Alpha.

I am a dude. Some of my favorite hobbies are basketball, working out, and men's volley ball. I also do a lot of designing via CAD software for custom in-desk PC's and aircraft. I have a future career in basketball coaching and aeronautical engineering. I attend 2 academies for aeronautical engineering and still attend high school... Unfortunately. I wish I could move on to my college and graduate with my major degree in aeronautical engineering, and my minor in naval architecture.

I am a fellow bedrock player and competitive cake wars player. I hope to be seeing you around as well in the bedrock edition of Minecraft. Although I am not a staff member here at Mineplex, feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. There are also other people on the forums (who are not staff) that would be glad to help you with whatever troubles you are having. Enjoy your time here.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx, Executie and Therealmcfry like this.
  11. I see you are a bedrock player. Good luck with the hackers.

All hackers aside,
    Good luck and welcome!

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Executie likes this.
  12. omg!! I am coming over, keep some pencils ready for me :D

Thanks! Hopefully I don't run into hackers :(
    wow you look like a strong dude :D nice to meet you!
    I will try my best to find you and say hi :D
    omg 20k wins :O
    ok cat fan :P
    wow you are a pretty helpful person, how amazing :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2022
  13. hi, how have you liked mineplex so far? you should try playing on the survival server I play from 10 to 12 Edmonton time if you log on then I can help you out with some gear to get you started i am a really powerful player on survival

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Executie likes this.
  14. I am guessing by the pencil comment that you are older? you should tell us more about yourself :)

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Executie likes this.
  15. Chanpaiix. I'm here if you need something.

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Executie likes this.
  16. Hello Executie and welcome to the forums, I hope you will enjoy here!

I am Dogking7001 and I'm from Sweden. I'm just a regular forum member, who mostly just checks on interesting topics to read. I mostly just play roblox and minecraft, but I have started to play valorant now. I also created a forum game called Count to 1,000,000 which you can check out if you want to. That's all the things I can say about myself.

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Executie likes this.
  17. hi!! I really like Mineplex so far, it is amazing :D
    Thanks for the offer, but I am not interested in survival (hence I am playing on servers haha), but I appreciate it <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2022
  18. Hey! I'm (Ahh)Elliot, a 16 year old high school student from Canada! I'm a Java Moderator but I do occasionally play on Bedrock. I don't really play games as much as I used too but I enjoy Super Smash Mobs, Survival Games, Champions and CakeWars (on Java) and CakeWars and Skywars (on Bedrock). I also like music and I'm a band/marching band student at my school.
    Anyways, welcome to Mineplex :D

Posted Jan 21, 2022