• 255 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2339 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

hi, i'm hubbo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hubboh, Oct 13, 2019.

?

which chipmunk is getting the best head

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. good evening comrades, my name is hubbo. since mineplex is really one of the only reasons i still play minecraft, so i thought i'd join the forums to meet some people to play games with... and so that i have something else to check other than discord and other forums.

there's not much to know about me. i'm big into music, it's probably my biggest passion. i play many instruments, however i'm primarily a drummer or guitarist. my favourite band is neutral milk hotel (if u couldn't tell from my avatar) and my favourite solo artist is probably dan barrett/giles corey/black wing (maybe you'll know him from the band have a nice life, the folks who made deathconciousness). i'm also big into gaming (obviously), i mainly play cs:go, tf2, league of legends and, well, minecraft, though i'm terrible at all of them (i main demoman and soldier on tf2 and miss fortune on league).

apart from that, i don't really do much. feel free to add me in game, my username atm is hubBOO! i don't bite.

hope to see you lot around! xo

-silas/hubbo

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  2. Hey Hubbo! Welcome to the Mineplex forums, I hope that everything is well and you feel safe and welcomed into the forums community. If you ever need anything feel free to PM me at any time and I'll try my best to answer your question as soon as possible. Have a good one! :D

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    hubboh likes this.