• 353 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4406 Players Online
  • 4053 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi, I’m Kubixness I guess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kubixness, Sep 20, 2020.

?

Am I cool

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Yes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Yes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Hi I’m Kubix and I’m @LittleOrangey s little brother. I’ve started to play Mineplex more does that make me cool.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  2. Hi

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Kubixness likes this.
  3. OH I guess now we know who chucked @LittleOrangey across the room!!

Jokes aside, welcome to mineplex! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Kubixness and LittleOrangey like this.
  4. Howdy!

I'm BlazingLucario! I want to welcome to Mineplex. Whether you're a Bedrock or a Java player, the fact that you play Mineplex makes you SUPER cool! I hope you enjoy your time on Mineplex!
    (P.S. If you're unfamiliar with Mineplex's rules, you can take a look at www.mineplex.com/rules). Have a great day!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Kubixness, Disgruntle and Amg_ like this.
  5. Hi there! c:

My name is Amg, and I am currently a Trainee on the Mineplex Staff team. I would like to formally welcome you to Mineplex, and I hope you have a great time on whichever server you play on! As the amazingd Lucario has as said above, I recommend familiarizing yourself with the rules here on Mineplex and you can also check out the list of the FAQ. (Frequently Asked Questions) If you should have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any of our staff, we would love to help you! But other than that, have a great day and I hope all the best.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  6. Heyy, welcome to the forums @Kubixness, it's great that you're playing with your brother!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  7. Hello!
    Welcome to both the forums and Mineplex! My IGN is Asteiph so, let's get a long when we meet on the server :D
    It's great to hear that you are playing with your brother! I hope you both have a great time playing together!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    BlazingLucario and Kubixness like this.
  8. A legend was told that one day a bright beam of light will come from under the old orange tree! Kubixness the orange farmer's younger son will be the source of that glorious light! His brother (LittleOrangey) will grow up to be an evil magician who will be turning everyone whom he dislikes into lemons since they are the worst from the citrus fruits!
    Unlike Orangey, Kubix will grow up with strong sense of honor and justice, he will be the one to defeat his brother who will make a cool castle inside a giant almost dead orange tree! Unfortunately Kubix will get a fatal injury ( he will be hit by spell which will be casted in order to turn him into lime). The almost brave hero will fall asleep under now blooming orange tree and the next generations will hail him as a hero who defeated the bad guy and saved the town of Limewood!
    P.S.I just got bored so I decided to write this thing.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    BlazingLucario and Kubixness like this.
  9. Nah that wasn’t even him xD

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Kubixness and Anna-Marie like this.
  10. Wat

make a novel plz

Posted Sep 20, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 20, 2020
    Spookyceps and Kubixness like this.
  11. Hi, I'm EnderCreeperJack I guess

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  12. YAY I’m cool

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 20, 2020
  13. Bro that is the coolest

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2020
    Spookyceps likes this.
  14. Wow Lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2020
  15. Welcome to the forums Kubix! Feel free to direct any questions towards me or any other staff member as we would be happy to help out, I hope you have a nice stay on the forums and I'm glad you have decided to get involved with the greater community.

Posted Sep 22, 2020