• 880 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2964 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Korben2005, Oct 20, 2019.

1. I joined the forums fairly recently so I thought I might as well introduce myself!
    My name is Korben and I am 14 years old, I joined the forums around a week ago after being on and off mineplex for around 4 1/2 years. My interests include playing the piano, reading, and playing video games. I also enjoy (American) football. I have 3 dogs and they love to catch bubbles. I love burgers and steak. Ice cream is my favorite desert and I absolutely love potato chips. My favorite subject in school is math and I also enjoy history.
    I hope to enjoy the forums as much as I have loved playing on mineplex!

-Korben

Posted Oct 20, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  2. Hi, welcome to the forums! Hope you've enjoyed your stay so far.

It's nice to see such a dedicated, long-time player on the network, which brings me to a question: did you have an account on our old forums, and if not, where did you hear about the site? It seems just a little bit strange to me that you've been playing for such a long time without joining it.

We share quite a few interests - obviously video games, but I also enjoy playing with my synthesizer, although I have to admit that I'm on-and-off when it comes to reading. If by football you meant European football, then that's something we have in common too. Also, last but not least, I've noticed that we share the same birthday, although I'm two years older. :)

Seeing as you've made a lot of posts here already, it seems like you've adjusted to the forums well, so I certainly hope to see you around in the future!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  3. As I had said before I had played mineplex off and on for a good amount of time and jave only recently really gotten into mineplex and tbh minrcraft as a whole recently. Since I wanted to be a bigger part of the community I started to look for new wad to so. Then lo and behold, I happened to stumble upon these forums as I was looking through the website! I have enjoyed my time here and since I had not been on the forums and had been a fairly long time player on mineplex I had some ideas that I thought were worth mentioning.
    I had meant American football but I soccer isnt a bad sport either. It does seem we share many common interest though and I think its pretty awsome yoyr birthday is October 10th as well!
    Also I had come to mineplex's site previously to 1) buy a rank and 2) report bugs so I thought I could look around for new ways to become involved in the community.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019

4. Hey! My name is Kyuine, I am a trainee here for Mineplex. Nice to meet you Korben! It is nice to see someone who has been playing for a long time on the server to now check out the forums! I like that you describe yourself as well so we can know the type of person you are as well!

I love ice cream as well! Chocolate flavor to be exact, may I ask the type of ice cream flavor you like? Nice to see again that you have been interested in the forums and what not as well! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me via PM here, or on discord which you can join the MPD here

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  5. Heya Korben, I'm actually also born in 2005, 14 years old but I'm born in the UK originally! It's really nice to see this intro about who you are. I love potato chips (or crisps in the UK) and I'm ABRSM Grade 5 on the piano and have been playing since about 9 years old! I really love ice cream too but I hate maths which is a shame xD! Make sure to message me if you see me around the network, it's nice to see you joining the forums. Welcome! :D​

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  6. Heyo!

First of all, welcome to the forums and I do hope you enjoy your stay. It's awesome seeing so many people join the forums and join in on the awesome threads that are posted. Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to help!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  7. Hey there Korben! Nice to talk to you in a forum. We've talked before, so I'll keep this brief, but it's really nice to see you participating in the community and making friends! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the website rules found here: www.mineplex.com/rules so that you can avoid any sort of warning points, as we all know those aren't fun!

Thanks for making this post! Introductions are very helpful as they can aid in bringing the community closer by helping people get to know each other.

I really like all the things you like too, except I can't play the piano as well.

I hope to see you continue to participate to the forums!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 and Dallarth like this.
  8. Hey Korben! It's really great to see that you've taken an interest in the forums, they are definitely a good place to catch up with the latest news, view ideas, and make new friends. I've always wanted to play the piano myself, as there are so many songs that I would love to play on it, however I don't think I have the hand eye coordination needed for that. If you ever need help with anything forum related or even in-game related, feel free to send me a message! I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 and saltyfishhy like this.
  9. Hey Korben2005, Welcome to the Mineplex forums I guess. Hope your already feeling welcomed and are enjoying your time here on the Mineplex forums. Great to see that you’ve got other hobbies than just Video Games. I when you say football not really sure if your referring to Soccer as we call it in Australia, if you are then cool! :)
    Sounds like you’ve also got some pretty cute dogs.
    - TheProTroller

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  10. Hey Korben!

My name is AyyNick, you can call me Nick though and I am a Trainee here at Mineplex. Welcome to the forums! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join the forums and begin interacting with the amazing community by making an introduction post! I liked reading your introduction, you seem like quite the interesting individual. I’ve also come on and off of Mineplex over the years, but this year has been different; I’ve really enjoyed the server more than ever and I am looking forward to staying for the foreseeable future! Ice cream is one of my favourite desserts too, although since I’ve been eating healthy, I haven’t eaten it for while! I love the fact that you enjoy Maths, I personally don’t understand Maths too well but it’s an important skill in life so that’s good you’re interested in it!

Anyway, as I usually tell people, I recommend you read the rules over at www.mineplex.com/rules since you are new and it’s food to familiarise yourself with them. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! I hope to see you around! :)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  11. I joined the forums in September 2016 (back on Enjin), a month after this Minecraft account was created. I am _Prof_ and 16-years-old. My interests include video games, ice hockey, guitar, reading, and YouTube. I have an orange tabby (cat) as a pet. I do not know my favourite desert as I eat scarce sugar nor junk food. In this semester, my favourite subject is chemistry and second is music (guitar). Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  12. Hi dude! And welcome to forums! I’ve only had a forums account for about 3 months and I’ve been enjoying it! I’ve seen you around, and you’ve seen me, (Banned for making a introduction) so, ya! Welcome!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  13. Hey there Korben!

Glad to see you finally make an introduction, as I've seen you make a few posts here and there on the forums already. It's very exciting that you're 14 but still love reading, as I feel that is less common nowadays, but very important for your education and well-being. It's also cool that you're a musician, as I am as well. Although I don't play piano, I love creating music and playing my instrument so it's interesting to see a fellow music lover. I know you'll enjoy the forums and it's very exciting that you're back on to Mineplex after so long! Enjoy the stay!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  14. Aye, it's nice to see a fellow old timer on the forums. It's nice to see an intro thread from you as Ive seen you a bit in game.

Piano, reading and playing video games eh? What's your skill level in Piano? I always just bang on the keys and hope it sounds good haha. Football is great! My family has indoctrinated me to be a Saints fan so that's who I am cheering for haha do you have a favourite team?

Anyways, you seem like a really interesting guy! Feel free to friend me in game and we can definitely play some games sometime!

Keep being rad!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  15. My favorite team would be the Denver Broncos. I am not bad at piano, I can play Fur Elise and moonlight sonata to give a reference point.

OP OP
  16. Hello, nice to meet you!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  17. Nice to meet you to! I hope your having a great evening!

OP OP