• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Heyoo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Idut, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Idut

Idut

Hi! Im Idut! Most people call me Idot or Idiot, both are acceptable ^v^

My favorite game on the server would most likely be Super Paintball. I love playing that whether it be with friends or just random players. It's my favorite game because its strategy based, and there are so many different ways to play it and do well. When I'm not playing paintball, you can probably find me in Lobby 1 most the time just sitting as a creeper on the hill. (Creeper like the mob... not creepy person xD). I enjoy PVP based games as well, even though I'm not the best at them; such as survival games, gladiator, and cake wars. And on rare occasions you will see me in my private server practicing Dragon Escape maps.

Outside of Mineplex I am usually studying for school. (I'm a high schooler.) Besides that I am hanging out with my friends and/or family. However that's only like 1/4th of my time, as the other portion is me lazily sitting on the couch watching television and literally inhaling chips.

Just wanted to introduce myself, hope you now understand the lifestyle of the couch potato which is me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    SeruChan likes this.
  2. QY_

QY_

Welcome to the forums, I'll look forward to seeing you around!

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  3. Aledai

Aledai

Sup Idut!
    Welcome to the forums, please make sure to read through the forum rules to avoid any misunderstanding: mineplex.com/rules/.
    My name is Roel, I am 17 years old and I’ve been Trainee for some time now. I will finish my trial soon! I can understand that you like super paintball, I also love to play paintball when I just want to relax because I don’t have to try really hard. When I have spare time I’m also a couch potato and most of the times I just bingewatch series on Netflix. I hope you’ll have a great time here and I look forward to see you around!
    , Peace

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  4. Sven

Sven

Ayyyye @Idut !

How's it going?! Welcome to the forums. Ive seen you around a lot in game and it's awesome to see you on the forums. Super paintball is one of my favourite games to play as well. I always use the machine gun kit. I personaly like the speed at which people can shoot paintballs. Anyways, once again, welcome to the forums and I hope to continue seeing you in-game!

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  5. MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

Hi! I'm MrDrProfessor (or _Prof_ for short).

My favourite game on Mineplex is The Bridges. I'm a fairly competitive person when it comes to most things. PvP games are what gives me pleasure on Mineplex. If I'm not playing The Bridges, I'd most likely be playing Mixed Arcade or Survival Games.

Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy YouTube, play competitive hockey, or read. I'm 15 in grade 10.

Enjoy your stay here!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  6. Callum5771

Callum5771

Woohoo! Great person to be around! Glad I met ya idut! :)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  7. SeruChan

SeruChan

Hey there Idut, I see you a lot on Lobby 1! I haven't done Super Paintball in a long time, but I definitely have fond memories of it! (Shotgun user for life) <3

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut and Callum5771 like this.
  8. awue

awue

Hi Idut :)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  9. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Fellow highschoolers rise up!!!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  10. Coyly.

Coyly.

Hey, welcome to mineplex. I played super paintball with my veterans team and we would get a lot of wins in it, it was a lot of fun. It's nice to see you still have an interest in the game! but aside from that welcome!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  11. SpikeCreates

SpikeCreates

You sound interesting I hope to see you in game some time :)

-Spike

Posted Feb 18, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  12. Slipest

Slipest

Hello Idut!

My name is Slipest and first of all I would like to congratulate you on becoming a Trainee. I hope you have a great time and meet many new people! My favorite game is also paintball so maybe ill see you around!

Best regards, Slipest

Posted Feb 18, 2019 at 10:26 AM
    Idut likes this.
  13. ClassN

ClassN

Nice profile picture, Idut.

P.S. If I call you "Idiot," you promise I won't be punished? <3

Posted Feb 18, 2019 at 10:30 AM