• 1627 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9010 Players Online
  • 7383 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Heya! I'm B.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DivineAmbition, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Yes, my name is a letter. I like to consider it like a buzzing little bee though. ^-^

Nice to meet all of you! I'm new to Mineplex, really only been playing for a day or two but decided to pop onto the forums and I've recognized some names I've played with before -- which is really neat! Instead of just lurking, I've decided what I want to be an active member of this community and hopefully get myself out there with some positive posts. What's a better way to start off with a simple introduction.

Without revealing too much information about myself, or making this post an essay, I'm 17 and an current enrolled senior in high school. I hope to attend college/university in the future, but I still have no idea what I want to focus my major on (I should probably decide on that soon lol). Some of my hobbies include baking/cooking, reading, writing, swimming, going on hikes, thrifting, and of course playing video games.

I hope to see you guys around either on the forums, in-game, or potentially both! Take care, stay safe, and have a lovely rest of your night or day.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  2. Nice to meet you! :D Hope to see you around.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
    DivineAmbition likes this.
  3. Nice to meet you B! The name is Cardyceps and I hope that you won't leave the forums after a week or so like many others!

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  4. Nice to meet you.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  5. Hey B! I think your name is really cool ;)
    Since I mainly play bedrock you won't see me much in-game, but I'm pretty active on the forums.
    Make sure to read over mineplex's rules here.
    If you have any questions or requests, you can always message me! I hope you have a great time during your stay!

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  6. Thank you, you as well!

Hey Cardyceps, thanks for the warm welcome. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon! :D

Nice to meet you!

Thanks, will do! Hope you have fun over on the bedrock server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2020
  7. Hello! Don't use forums that much but welcome to Mineplex.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  8. Hellu

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  9. Nice to meet you o/

What video games do you play?

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  10. wsp

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  11. Hey, thank you!

*waves*

o/ I primarily play Minecraft, Wizard101, Skyrim, SWTOR, Stardew Valley, and Among Us. I have a few others on the back burner for now. On Mineplex, my favorite game modes so far are Bridges, Cake Wars, Survival Games, and Block Hunt. How about you?

I'm good, thanks! How are you?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  12. Hello B!

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  13. I love Skywars! Has to be my favourite mode. I enjoy the rest as well, although I think Mixed Arcade the most :P And Bridges is one of my least favourite games I think, although I haven't played it in years :o

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  14. Hey Nice to meet you B! I'm Arrow, and I've been on the staff team for about three weeks. It's awesome to see that you're enjoying Mineplex, and even better to see that you've decided to take it a step farther and become an active member of the community!

It was interesting to learn that we have a decent amount in common. I am also 17, a senior in HS and have absolutely no clue what I'm doing with my life. Unlike you, I do not plan to go to college, but I hope that wherever you choose to go that you find something that you love doing!

I also enjoy a handful of the hobbies that you listed, including swimming, writing (though I don't much these days) and hiking!

We don't play on the same platform, so you probably won't run into my in-game but if you ever see me around or have any questions feel free to say hi and ask! If I don't have the answer you're looking for, I can direct you to somewhere that will!

Have a great day!

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  15. Hey B,
    Firstly, I haven't seen a one letter name before but having one makes your name more unique and special. Secondly, Welcome to Mineplex. I hope you enjoy your time here. It's awesome to hear that you are ready to be active on the Mineplex and be more outgoing with the community. Since you're new here, I'd recommend getting familiar the Rules so you avoid breaking any of them. In addition to FAQ as it helps with knowing the server better. You could join the Discord server as well. If you have any questions/concerns or even need help with anything you could always PM me In-game, Forums or even Discord! Have a good day!

Posted Nov 17, 2020
    yvuggu, Disgruntle and DivineAmbition like this.
  16. Hi B!

I'm Frog, I loved your introduction. We have a lot in common! We are both seniors and we both love going on hikes, thrifting, and playing video games. Excited to see you around and love that you are no longer just lurking (though that is TOTALLY acceptable!).

See you around!

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  17. Hey!

I messed around with a single Skywars game I think. Really competitive, I'll have to watch some videos on it to get better. :p

Nice to meet you Arrow, lovely name by the way. Thank you for the well wishes, and it's totally okay not to go to college (don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise). I hope to see you around on the forums, and hope you have a good time over on bedrock, take care!

Thank you! I've been lurking on the Discord for a bit, only really posted about two messages, so I hope to join in on the conversation over there as well soon.

Hey, Frog, thank you! Hope to see you around as well! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2020
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  18. Hey B! I'll be sure to say hi if I see you around ^^
    It's great to hear you've been enjoying the server so far, what games have you most taken a liking to if you don't mind me asking?

Posted Nov 17, 2020
  19. So far my favorites are block hunt, cake wars, nano games, and survival games. Been dabbling into turf wars but there's a lot of glitching over the other teams turf so I'm not sure if I'll stay with that game. How about you, what are your favorite game modes?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  20. Hi B! I cant wait to become best friends with you on the mineplex network. If u want, we can be come friends lol! my name in game is "kissingmen247" lets play draw my thing sometime lol !

Posted Nov 17, 2020