• 845 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9283 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Darkrai Nightmare, Aug 11, 2019.

1. I'm Darkrai, or Dark because nobody can seem to spell Darkrai right. I have a small semi-dead youtube channel, mostly play Super Smash Mobs and Block Hunt, and haven't played for a few months until yesterday so I'm super rusty! I'm slowly shaking it off at least, anyway, I joined back on Christmas of 2015 when I got a laptop that could actually semi-handle servers. I found out about Mineplex in this really outdated book about Minecraft as a whole, found my first game to be block hunt, and slowly but surely discovered my blocky bloodlust. I, more often than I'd like to admit, found a half decent spot, survived near the end, got greedy and tried to search for hunters, and died miserably because I couldn't pvp at the time. Anyway, then I found SSM, the game where I could do really stupid strategies and not instantly die for them! My mains for these classes went from enderman, to chicken, to cow, and finally wither skeleton/creeper/skeleton horse. Later on I found other pvp-based games like Champions and Skywars, and I started making those really cringey minecraft videos you hear horror stories about that I've since deleted. Later later on I met some of the most amazing friends I could that unfortunately I can't tag cus they don't have forum accounts that someone could ask for. We started talking all the time and I still keep in contact with them today. Anyway, if you see me in game you can probably expect something completely ridiculous, or an easy fight because I haven't shaken off the rust from my pvp skills yet

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Typr⌨️ and Kyuine like this.
  2. Hey buddy!

I'd love to see some of your videos, you could always post them in the Youtube Video Showcase section of the forums for the wider community to view! I too joined Mineplex a while back, and after taking a break, I recently returned. I used to play a lot of Block Hunt actually, I was that player that would become a flower pot and near the end of the game when I was close to winning, I'd get too excited and try to kill some hunters. Sometimes I won, but most of the times it resulted in my miserable death ahah!

I also played SSM, that is a game where I met some very good mates, but since returning I don't find it as fun to play anymore. Skywars and Survival Games are now my two favourites at the moment, but I still play some Block Hunt which is slowly creeping up on my favourite games list. And I have to agree with you that one of the best parts about being a player in the Mineplex community is the great, long-lasting friendships that are made. Even though I don't talk to most of my friends because I met them a few years back and they are no longer active, I still remember our friendships. I'm glad I read your introduction, feel free to add me in game (IGN: AyyNick) and maybe we can play sometime! :)

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Darkrai Nightmare likes this.
  3. Hey @Darkrai Nightmare Nice to meet you!, Is your name Darkrai because of Darkrai from pokemon? If so, cool!

I am glad you found your way onto the forums :D Hope to see you around and if you need anything feel free to message me!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  4. Yep, favorite pokemon. I'm not a middle school edgelord I just like dark types

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  5. Hey darkrai! I do seem to know how to spell ‘Darkrai’, but I could call you dark if that’s what you prefer!

I am currently a trainee from the batch of 8/3/19. And since I am a staff member on this fabulous server, I’ve decided to dedicate most of my time helping players and moderating lobbies. I do play games time to time, but I personally enjoy giving someone a smile more.

Anyways, welcome back to Mineplex! I hope you have an amazing time here, as well as great service from the staff team. If you need anything, I kind of linger around the community of StaffRequest. So if you want a quick response, you can join the community using the command; ‘/com join StaffRequest’.

Hopefully I will see you around! :D

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  6. Hey Darkrai! (I know how to spell "Darkrai" because it was my favorite Pokemon, and it still is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Anyway moving on, my name is Spike, or SpikeCreates, whatever you want to call me. I'm currently a Trainee on Mineplex, I was accepted on 7/20/19. So I've been on the staff team for a little over 3 weeks. So, if you ever need help or any questions, feel free to message me, and if you want, make sure to friend me! /f SpikeCreates, I always accept friend request.

I saw that you said you loved Champions and Skywars later on. It's basically the same situation with me. I played some games earlier on, but later I went to Champions (This was when I had a different account.) I would play Champions all the time, that's how I reached level 60 on my other account. Then when I got a new account, which is this account, I moved on to Skywars. I would always play Skywars Teams, as I would get to meet new people and interact with them. I have about 500 wins in Skywars Teams, I know that's not much to some, but that's my progress in Skywars Teams so far. I'm always open to play Skywars if you want! :)

Well, that's the end of me rambling on sort of. Nice to meet you! I hope to see you in game.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  7. I am _Prof_, full name is MrDrProfessor. I also have a YouTube channel that I would not classify as dead but rather not growing. It is dedicated to tutorials, top 5s, top 10s, and montages. I also took quite a hiatus from from as I got this account in August of 2016 but actually first step foot on the server in May of 2014 on a shared account that is now fully owned by a close friend, which is how I got here. Starting off, my favourite game in 2014 was Mixed Arcade, that was all I really played back then. I now spend the most time in The Bridges. I still play Mixed Arcade today along with Survival Games, Cake Wars, and Speed Builders. To shake off the rust, I suggest practicing on Watchdog duels, I cannot say the actual server name. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  8. Hey Darkrai!
    Hope to see you on the Mineplex server and website, I hope you will enjoy the server once again after leaving it for a while. Hope you keep posting about Mineplex on your YouTube channel, have a good one :D

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  9. Hey Darkrai, I'm Jedkent, I'm not well known on the forums or anything. I used to do Youtube videos, but I deleted them because they were cringy. Mineplex is constantly evolving, I hope you enjoy Mineplex, and keep doing your youtube videos!

Posted Aug 14, 2019