• 375 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 375 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stormy, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Hi there Stormy!

My name is nimpy, and I first joined around 2015-2016! I, like you, took a long break because of school/work. I am back now though! It has been a great time so far! I have met so many amazing people, and the Mineplex community is an amazing place to re-immerse yourself into the world of Minecraft! There have been quite a few changes in the past few years, so as Drizzerd stated above, you should definitely review the rules @ mineplex.com/rules

Besides that, if you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me, and I am glad to hear that you're back!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  2. It's good to see you back after a break! I started Mineplex in 2014 and rejoined in 2016.

As for your question, I don't think either Java or Bedrock is better - it really depends on your preference. Bedrock is more easily accessible since it can be played on multiple devices, but Java's super fun to play if you have access to a computer. Me personally, I've been playing Java longer than Bedrock, but I enjoy both platforms a lot. It really comes down to what your preferences are.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  3. wait WhaT!? Does that mean I've been playing since the start of Mineplex on bedrock then?

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    iOrangey likes this.
  4. If you have been playing since 2016 then I guess so

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  5. Yea xD look it up

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  6. Welcome back man we're very happy to have you!

Posted Oct 29, 2020