• 1512 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1512 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stormy, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Hey there guys. I'm an old player roughly between 2015-2017. Due to my career and just getting older in general I lost interest for the game. I guess I'm somewhat back now eh?

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Paladise, Jamey, JREric and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey, welcome back! I hope you can find interest in some of the games again! I'm Arrow- and as a fellow Bedrock player, if you see me around feel free to say hi! Maybe we can play a few games.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  3. Hey Stormy!
    It's always great to see veteran players return to the network. I'm Drizzerd, a mod here at Mineplex. I originally joined the network in 2014, and was accepted to the staff team in August! I enjoy playing mixed arcade and speed builders, especially dragon escape. The rules may have changed over the past few years, so I strongly recommend refreshing yourself with updated rules here. Feel free to PM me you have any questions, and I'd be happy to assist you!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jamey likes this.
  4. Heh... this reminds me of that time I downloaded Pixel Gun 3D after a 3 year long brake.
    The only difference is that Mineplex is better than PG3D.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Welcome back to the server, hopefully, you play skywars/Turf Wars a lot in which case I will probably meet you in-game sometime buts its cool to see people come back from whatever they were doing back to Mineplex as I have no friends left.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  6. We should play turf sometime xP

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  7. Hey Stormy!

My name is Amg, and I have been a player here on Mineplex for about six years. I originally joined back in 2014, and I have been on and off over the years. I would like to welcome you back to Mineplex and remind you that you’re always welcome! I have also taken a break and come back so I can understand how busy life gets. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns and again, welcome back!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  8. hiii wb! <3

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  9. Welcome back dude, time really flies. I hope you enjoy your stay back, and have a good day.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  10. Hey, I'm also an old player I mean I've been playing for a year!
    wb

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  11. Thanks for the welcome back guys, really appreciate it! If you don't mind me asking, what's best to play on right now java or bedrock?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2020
  12. Hey Stormy,

That's great to know that you are an old player here on Mineplex, in addition to returning back to the network. I would like to say Welcome back, and I hope you have a great time playing once again on here! I've been around on Mineplex since 2016. See you around!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  13. It would depend on who you ask and the points they give- and I can't really speak for Java since I dont play on it, but I know Bedrock has more players total. Java has less players, but more options for games and ranks and such.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  14. Depends on your platform. If you play on a computer you have the option between Java and Bedrock, which are sold separately around 20-30 dollars each. I have both and I think both platforms are very nice. But Java is better overall if you are PC. If you are Xbox, ps4, or mobile, you can only play bedrock edition.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  15. I agree! You should dm me whenever you have the time to do so :D

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  16. Dm of coursely (If thats a word) if you need any help!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  17. I would like to point out that, that is indeed not a word, but the point of language is for everyone to understand what you're saying so I would say it's fine as long as you don't completely butcher the language or no one understands you.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  18. Yeah I know :D just trying to be funny

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  19. bedrock wasnt released until 2016 wdym

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  20. Hey there! I fell out of playing mineplex for a couple years aswell, I recently got back into it (within the past year) and have had plenty of time to play with the corona virus and all. I hope you can get back in to having fun and enjoying the games and communities just like i did!

Posted Oct 28, 2020