• 821 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2905 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by saltyfishhy, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Hey there!

I say that a lot, don’t I. Anyways, I just realized even though some of you may have seen me around, most of you know little to nothing about me! I decided this would be a good opportunity to do a proper introduction. In fact, consider this more of a getting-to-know-me-thread than an introduction.

My name is saltyfishhy! I am not new to the Mineplex community. I joined the server somewhere in 2014, and the Enjin website later in 2015. I’ve been actively playing on the server and participating in the discussions ever since, though I have taken many breaks.

One of my biggest aspirations has always been to be on the staff team. I am 15 now, but back a couple years ago despite being underage I submitted countless Trainee applications. After one of my most recent ones last November got denied, I took a long break. But I’m back now! And I fully plan to stay. One day, it would be awesome to participate in teams like IT, RP, FM, and RA. I love the recruitment team and would love to be a recruiter.

My favorite game on the server is Death Tag. It has an awesome, closely-knit community where I’ve met some awesome people.
    I’ve played over a thousand games there and play many more each day. A close second, however, is cakewars. I would like to think I’m pretty good at it and it never fails to be a fun, fast-paced competitive experience.

In my spare time I enjoy mountain biking, baseball, and any outdoor activity for that matter. I love the outdoors and nature and I especially love hiking too.

Anyways, that’s enough about me, and I look forward to spending more time here, and getting to know more people!

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Sven, Yikl and Klobby like this.
  2. Hey, hey, hello!

It’s awesome that you are putting yourself out here and letting us get to know you better! I do enjoy Death Tag every once in a while or just talking with friends in a call while not really trying x) Welcome back!
    (I know you from DT as well.)

Sincerely,
    Rawryr

~Never put off what can be done today, for tomorrow.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  3. Sorry for the late response, but I think it’s great of you to tell the community a little bit about your hobbies and interests! I know that joining the staff team is something that you’re passionate about, so I wish you the best of luck in that regard. Stay persistent! I can see that you like to stay active from your hobbies which I think is pretty neat. Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy your time on the forums and stick around for a while!

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  4. ooooo it's nice to see a fellow old timer make an intro thread on the new forums. This was much better than mine LOL

Anyways

This is awesome to see and I know you have been super active on the forums community, which is always great to see. Recruitment is also an amazing team. Some of my mentees are RAs and one just got recently promoted to be a full recruiter, which I am so proud of. Great choices in teams!

Oh wow, this is something I never knew - that there is a tight knit Death Tag community. How cool! It's really interesting to see how different communities form within the in-game atmosphere. Might have to try out death tag again soon :p

Ooooo I love hiking too! Where has been the best place that you have hiked at? I have a couple of parks near me that has some rad trails but I always love seeing where people's favourite hike trail lies. Let me know!

Anyways best of luck with becoming a trainee. If you do get on, I hope I get you as a mentee!

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  5. Thanks a ton! You seem like a really awesome, genuine guy and I would love to work with you if I get on the staff team.

I live in Georgia, USA so there’s not much but we’ve got the start of the AT and the Appalachian mountains to explore! It’s a lot of fun and I’ve seen some amazing views in my time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  6. Hiya!

You seem like a very nice person and we have a similar (good) taste in mini games! I love Death Tag so much, whenever I see a game of it being played I join it. But it’s so rare to find an open game which makes me kinda sad. I used to be a complete DT tryhard on mine and my cousin’s old account in 2015. I remember countless hours well spent.

Personally, I can’t hike. I’m way too scared of ticks and the thought of one makes me skin crawl. I do not have the attention span to hike either because I get really bored extremely quickly when it comes to physical exercise. I like playing games such as dodgeball, badminton, netball, football (or “soccer”) and rounders though!

join ra because we are best team

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    Rawyr and saltyfishhy like this.
  7. Heyo!
    I’ve seen you a lot on the forums! It’s always nose to see an og player once in awhile! I’m also an aspiring trainee! Feel free to friend me on java or bedrock my usernames are Coolsickdude (java) and NinjaOneGaming9 (bedrock) I hope you get accepted as trainee soon!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Rawyr and saltyfishhy like this.