• 336 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4079 Players Online
  • 3743 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HoneyTea3, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Thought I'd hop into the forums and introduce myself before looking around a bit. My name is Billy, and I'm 18. I am an avid Minecraft player and have been playing the game, primarily on single player or with a few friends, for quite a few years now. It was and still is one of my favorite childhood games. I am starting to get back into the server side of things and wanted to hop back into playing some game modes I remember and trying a few I haven't seen before. My current IGN is HoneyTea3, but I am thinking of changing that to something Bambi related soon as I love the movie -- its very cozy.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting all of you lovely people in the community and can't wait to interact around here more.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  2. Hiya!

Nice to meet you! Welcome back to Mineplex/servers and I hope to see you in game sometime :)

If you want to play anything or have any questions feel free to let me know, I'll be glad to help!!! :D

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  3. Thank you very much! See you around :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome to the forums! Real quick I wanted to say to make sure you check out the rules to get sort of a feel for how the server works and what's ok and what isn't. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

With that out of the way, its awesome to meet you! My name is Arrow and I am also 18. I use He/they pronouns and I've been a staff member here on the bedrock side for over a year now! Minecraft is also one of my favorite childhood games, definitely one of the ones I hold the closest to my heart haha

Judging from your profile, you're a Java player so its most likely that you won't ever run into me in-game, but! If you ever happen to see me, please feel free to reach out and say hi! That also goes for if you have any questions about something, my PMs here on the forums are always open as well as my Discord DMs where you can find me as Asylum#6780.

That being said, have a great day and once again, welcome to the forums!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  5. Check, check, and check! Already made sure to review the forum and server regulations. ^-^ Thank you!

It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Arrow. Really neat name, I like it! Your profile picture is very neat as well! Did you draw it yourself, or get it as a commission? Thanks for sharing your problems. I use he/him or they/them, don't really care as long as I'm not being directed at in a negative light.

I am a Java player, so I won't be seeing you around in-game but my fingers will be crossed for any potential future interactions we may have on the forums. Does this server have a Discord? I didn't know that! Will have to give it a join later tonight.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  6. Hey awesome! You're already steps ahead that's great to hear o/

As for my profile picture, yes I did draw it myself and I do conduct art requests/commissions as per my signature, but they're not open right now. There's a countdown on my wall to when I'm opening :D

Discord: yes we have one of those! You can fidn the invite link on the home page on the forums, there's a little widget bar that gives you stuff like Twitter Discord and other things like that. Looks like this:

[​IMG]

To save you time I'll embed an -unapproved link- and hopefully it sticks because it gets fidgety sometimes.

Hopefully that helps!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  7. Thank you very much! Looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully submit a commission when you open up requests again!

I can see the invite link in the quote, so works out fine either way I guess haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
  8. I'm glad it shows for you cuz it says unapproved link for me :(

Anyway yeah for sure! See you around o/

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. hi
    I'm catfan
    Nice to meet you

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  10. Hey Catfan, nice to meet you as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  11. hi billy!! i’m cloudy!! nice to meet you and welcome (back) to mineplex :D happy to see u here

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  12. Hi
    It was nice reading about you! Hopefully I’ll see you around sometime in-game! :)

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  13. Look forward to seeing you around man. :) amazing introduction.

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  14. Heyooo, nice to meet you, see you around :)

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  15. Hey! Glad to see a new face on the forums page! Hope to see you around on the forums page and in-game more often! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    HoneyTea3 likes this.
  16. Thanks, Cloudy! Nice to meet you as well

I'll see you around! (:

Thank you!

See you around ^-^

Heya, thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2021
  17. Hello Billy! Nice to meet you, and I hope that you have enjoyed your time on Mineplex so far. I am a Moderator here, currently only moderating the Bedrock server, however, I play on both the Java and Bedrock servers. A bit about myself, I've been playing on the Bedrock server for about one and a half years now, and I've been moderating for almost a whole year. My favourite games on Bedrock are Bomb Lobbers and Skywars, and Nano Games on Java! As a side note, I recommend you briefly read the rules as well, to familiarize yourself with them. Anyway, that's it from me, I hope you have fun playing on Mineplex :)

Posted Dec 9, 2021