• 1508 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9946 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey there, I'm Goudge!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Goudge ✦, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Ah cool! My favourite team is the Montreal Canadians. The Flyers are pretty cool as well, though!

Yep! I'm planning to go visit some friends there so I'm super excited about all the chocolate– and now the ice cream too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. Have a good time dude!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  3. Montreal Canadians are cool too :D

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  4. Thanks a bunch! If I do end up going I know I'll have an amazing experience. And get Cornetto!

Thanks man, let's hope the Habs and the Flyers both have a great next season! It's nice to meet someone else who likes hockey.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Zomaholic likes this.
  5. Yeah fingers crossed ;)

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. I enjoy filmmaking/videography as well! What's your favorite movie?

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  7. That's super cool! My favourite movie is "Hot Fuzz", although I also really like the movie "Zodiac." How about you?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019
    DYLKM likes this.
  8. I really liked the cinematography in "1922". I haven't seen either of those so I will have to check them out!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  9. That's super cool! And I would definitely recommend them, they're both great films!

OP OP
  10. Heyo!

Great to meet you! I am a 14 year old boy who lives in NY.
    My hobbies are soccer, and video games. Currently, I am in camp working as a CIT. I love Nintendo Games although I have more love towards Mario games. I love to sing and impersonate Pokémon. My favorite game on Mineplex was Evolution before it was removed as a private lobby, now my favorite game is Super Smash Mobs (SSM). It would be great meeting you either in-game or in the lobbies. If you would like we can play together any game. Enjoy the forums and welcome!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  11. Nice to meet you! That's awesome that you play soccer, I played for several years as well. I love Pokemon too! Which is your favourite?

I recognize your name, I think I've played against you before in Survival Games. Anyways, I hope to see you around!

OP OP
  12. Hello there!
    I'm Twist, and I'm 18 years old and in college. Outside of Mineplex, I spend most of my time working, hanging out with friends, and doing other miscellaneous activities. I've also been playing on the server since 2014, so it's nice to see someone else from way back then. Survival Games and Cake Wars are two of my favorite games on the server, so maybe (and hopefully) I'll run into you in one of them. That's also awesome that you're into all of that digital design and production work. I've always wanted to be able to do graphic design specifically, but I've never been creative enough to be able to successfully do it. I'm always impressed by people who can.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around on the forums and in-game! Welcome to the new forums :)

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  13. Thanks a lot, and it's nice to meet you! And that's very true, it's always nice to see a fellow veteran player. Yeah, I absolutely love working with digital media, it's really quite simple once you start to get the hang of it, and personally I don't think you need to be overly creative to still be able to create nice looking graphics, so much of it is just technical skill and a good eye. I would be more than happy to give you some lessons or tips to get started if you'd like!

Add me in-game maybe, I'd love to play some CW or SG!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Twist likes this.
  14. Hey nice to meet you!
    I am 17 years old and also have been playing on mineplex since late 2013 early 2014. I think I might have seen you around Lobby 1 before, but it's nice to see you getting into the forums!

A little about myself, as I said, i'm 17 years old. I have a passion for sports and play a large majority of them, I also love playing sport related video games outside of mineplex. My favourite game on the server is probably Block Hunt or Dominate. I hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to throw a friend request my way.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.

15. I hope to see you around as well. My favorite Pokémon is Greninja, how about you?
    --- Post updated ---

Hey Twist. I had a passion to be a graphic designer for years later. Although, same like you, I am not as creative as I used to be. So that goes down the drain.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Twist likes this.
  16. Oh hey!

I’m sure you know we’ve seen each other before. Let me tell you a little about myself, I’m 15 and am from Australia. I play soccer as well, being a striker or on the wing. In terms of movies, I honestly enjoy a lot of genres, though I’m not a fan of musicals, with the exception of a few such as LaLa Land and The Greatest Showman. If I’m not playing Minecraft, then I’m probably out with my friends or having a workout. That’s just a little bit of me, glad to see you in the community!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  17. Nice to meet you as well, it's cool that we're both 17 and from Canada! I feel like I've definitely seen you around as well.

What sports games do you play? I've been quite a lot of NHL lately. Anyways, I'll see you around the server and I'll definitely send over a friend request! Cheers.

My favourite Pokemon is probably Rayquaza, although I really like Cyndaquil and its evolutions as well. Greninja is pretty cool!

Hey there, it was super fun playing Gladiators with you briefly last night! It's super cool that you're from Australia, I really want to visit Australia and New Zealand some day. That's awesome that you play striker/forward, I played midfield for my first few years and then transitioned to sweeper. I definitely agree with you about musicals, I'm not a big fan of them although the ones you mentioned are quite excellent.

Let's play again sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
    Hiccuping and Luunala like this.
  18. Hey pal! I'm 18 and have been playing on Mineplex since 2012-2013. The first ever minigame I played on the server was MineKart which has sadly been discontinued but it was a good one! Aside from playing minecraft and Mineplex specifically, I like to run, bike, play guitar, and hang out with my friends. Sadly, like you, the friends I used to play with have also left, but, I've found new ones to play with too! If you wanna play sometime, DM me! I'd be happy to game with you!

Posted Jul 18, 2019
    Hiccuping likes this.
  19. Nice to meet you!
    It's always cool to meet a player who has been around from the very early days of the server! I think MineKart came out and was discontinued a little before my time, so I never got to play it sadly. I would love to play sometime, feel free to add me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2019