• 2150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2150 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey, I'm shihanna

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shihanna, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Hello,
    I go by shihanna, I used to play Mineplex in 2015 around its peak, but left as I did not have my own Minecraft account and moved on from games entirely. I've recently found the server again after buying my own account for the first time, and have had tremendous fun playing the likes of CW, MIN, and SSM! I've met some very kind people on here like WhatsReach, who had kindly helped me learn the ropes to Super Smash Mobs, or AriannaSakura who was nice enough to help me this morning when I had an issue with my account!
    I'm a graphic designer by major, and study both industrial design with a specification in UI/UX design (graphic), and Spanish as my minor. In my free time I love listening to music, playing a few games of Smash Mobs here and there, as well as editing in After Effects, working with Photoshop, or drawing with procreate! A fun fact about me is that my roommates and I share a tortoise named Princess Leia :)

I hope to see more of you all, and eventually become a better player!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  2. Hey, shihanna!

I also started playing Mineplex around the 2015 mark and I also enjoy Cakewars, however, I normally play skywars and have just as much fun!

I hope to see you around soon as well :)

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    shihanna likes this.
  3. Heya, nice to meet you Shihanna. Welcome back to the server, hopefully I'll see you around in MIN ^^

Graphic design, that's so cool, it would be really cool to see some of your work in the art showcase section of the forums in the future maybe.

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    shihanna likes this.
  4. Nice to meet ya! Hopefully I'll see you in a cakewars game!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    shihanna likes this.
  5. Hey, nice to meet you! It's good to hear that you're coming back with your own account. The rules might have changed since you were here last, so make sure to read them here to avoid accidently breaking any!

As a fellow artist I would love to see some of your work, and I hope you're comfortable with sharing someday! In the meantime, if you see me around or have any questions, feel free to say hi and let me know! I play on Bedrock, but you'll probably see me around on the forums.

Have a great day!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    shihanna likes this.
  6. Welcome back to the server!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    shihanna likes this.
  7. Welcome back and it's lovely to meet you, another fellow artist;D

I used to mess around with video editing all the time when I was a bit younger. Right now, I draw and also play around in Photoshop and After Effects although after looking at all the art surrounding your profile I'm in awe. Did you draw all of it? It's pure talent. I love the colours sooo much.

I used to play SSM a bit when I joined Mineplex for the first time, but have not played it in years. Come add me ingame and we could play some together^^

Posted Nov 20, 2020 at 1:20 PM
    shihanna likes this.
  8. Thanks for all the kind words fellow gamers!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  9. Hiii :)

Posted Nov 25, 2020 at 10:38 PM
    shihanna likes this.