• 444 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2528 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey Im Osculate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Osculate, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Hey, I'm Osculated or better known as Osculated.
    I'm 14 years old born on September 5, 2005. I enjoy playing Mineplex in my free time and plan on acquiring a rank with some saved up money.
    I am currently striving to make a comeback to YouTube from taking a year break. I plan on trying to reach 8k subs (only 800 subs away!) and getting my views up to get YouTube rank. I have a strong passion to put my mind to things I dream and strive to achieve some being one of the only staff & youtubers on the Mineplex team!

How's your going?

Posted Oct 28, 2019
  2. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums

Posted Oct 28, 2019
  3. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  4. Hey there!

I assume you’re a regular player but new to the forums community. If that is the case, welcome! This is a great place to share ideas and help make a positive change. It also is good for getting to know people.

Make sure you familiarize yourself with the website rules located here: www.mineplex.com/rules

Also, I’ll check out your YouTube! What’s your channel name?

Anyways, nice to see you here and I look forward to getting to know you more soon :)

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  5. Check my status it shows my youtube channel link.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2019
  6. Hey @Osculate!

I am also 14 years old, born in 2005 on the 6th of April! I'm currently a Moderator on 5 subteams - these include tasks like handling forum reports, helping manage the moderator & trainee team and doing work surrounding events, updates, and the forums! I love my work here as I've been here for almost 2 years if you ever want to talk you can contact me on Discord! :D Welcome to the forums!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  7. We have a lot in common might as well be brothers! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my little thread. I appreciate you being kind and welcoming to me! Keep up the great work on the Mineplex forums & server.

OP OP
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  8. Hi Osculate!

It's always great to see new people joining the forums. I would definitely recommend getting a rank, they're pretty cheap and offer a lot of cool features. I also wish you the best of luck with your goal of reaching 8k subs, you're so close! As a side note, if you ever need help with anything or just want to chat, feel free to message me or add me in-game (IGN: Dallarth).

I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  9. Thanks!
    I am looking into buying a rank after recording some videos. I am looking to giveaway some ranks to my viewers or just spreading a positive vibe across the network itself. I have a question, do you think Power Play Club is worth it with the perks it gives?

OP OP
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  10. I only purchased PPC a few days ago but so far it seems pretty good. Perhaps someone who has been a subscriber for longer than myself will be able to give you a better answer when it comes to the quality of monthly rewards. The cosmetics are nice and the uniquely coloured forum posts add a nice touch. Surprise VIP events are listed as a feature but I heard from another PPC member that an event hasn't been held for a while. Overall if you've got that little bit extra that you wouldn't mind spending and want to support the server even more then PPC is a good way to do that.

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  11. I will be looking into getting PPC in the future thanks for your intel!

OP OP
    Dallarth and saltyfishhy like this.
  12. Greetings Osculate!

You seem like a hard-working guy and I'm pretty sure with your positive attitude you can achieve your goals. Having 7.2k subscribers in youtube is impressive, not something many people can manage to do... Send me the link of your channel!

Well anyways, if you need anything feel free to send me a message or friend me in game (FlameWulf).

Wish you the best of luck,
    Flame

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    Osculate likes this.
  13. Look at my status, you can find the link.

OP OP
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  14. Heyo Osculate!

I was born in 2004 as well as in October of 2004 in this month! I look forward to getting to you know you, I hope to see you on the forums and maybe we can become friends one day!

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    Osculate likes this.
  15. Thanks! Happy early or late birthday

OP OP