• 882 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2966 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey Im Medic

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MedicSoldier, Oct 25, 2019.

1. My Name is MedicSoldier and I love the Military and coordinated Teamwork

I play SSM and CW and Halloween Havoc
    sometimes im playing Dom as a Healing Shot 4 Ranger or a Life Bonds Mage

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  2. Nice to meet you Medic! I am Kyuine and I am a Trainee here at Mineplex! I love playing SKY/SG and a bit of CW as well! If you need anything feel free to PM me and I will assist you as soon as possible! :)

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    MedicSoldier likes this.
  3. Hey MedicSoldier!

It is nice to see that someone is interested in a career that serves a country! My name is Mathew, my IGN is Mathuu (feel free to friend me in-game or follow me on the forums!). I enjoy playing CW and HH too! Even though I already completed HH Challenger, I still play it for fun and to carry / help people win it as well. I have never played Dom before however, maybe you can teach me? Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums, Discord, or in-game when I'm online, I'll be happy to help out to my best ability. My Discord is Mathuu#2279. Happy trails, and enjoy your stay here at Mineplex!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    MedicSoldier likes this.
  4. I fought last week against you in SSM. I was a Wither and you a Chicken on Skylands and you said "OMG" to my tracking Skulls
    Intressting to see you on the forums. You two feel free to friend me, lets get to know each other better and lets get that HH Sword name

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019
  5. Hey Medic!

It's nice to meet you! It's very fascinating to see that you're interested in the military, are you thinking of serving in the military sometime in the future? I have to agree that it's impressive to see coordinated teamwork when watching professional tournaments etc. Feel free to friend me in-game, my username is Dallarth, perhaps we could play sometime? If you ever need anything, feel free to message me on the forums as I am quite active here! I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    MedicSoldier likes this.
  6. Hell yeah I will definitly go into the Millitary in the future.

OP OP
  7. Hmm. That isn't possible, for I don't play SSM. Might have been someone else?

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  8. I mean Kyuine. Friended you ingame Mathuu lets do some HH Challenger one day

OP OP
  9. Hey Medic!

It's very nice to meet you and I am glad that I stumbled across this introduction post. My name is AyyNick, and I am a Trainee here on Mineplex. My favourite games are Skywars, SG and I have also started to enjoy Master Builders! I also enjoy playing CW when I have got a group of friends online to play some matches with! I know how much fun DOM is, I used to play it a lot back in 2015/2016, it was one of my favourite games that me and a few of my friends would play. I loved to play Assassin, as I enjoyed the movement abilities and how there were a number of tactics you could use to defeat the opponent in PvP. I do not play DOM as much, but I still enjoy the occasional game. It was really nice reading your introduction post, if you ever want to chat or play some games, you can message me on the forums or add me in-game to your friends list /f AyyNick.

I'm also here if you need any help with something or have any questions! Other than that, I hope to see you around on the forums/in-game soon!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    MedicSoldier likes this.
  10. I need a medic!!!! - MedicSoldier. Looking at your profile pic, you look like one of those Call of Duty/R6S/Star Wars Clone Trooper dudes. Speaking of which, COD Modern Warfare just came out so this post was posted at the perfect time(Are you playing that?). Anyways, I love SSM as well so let me know if you ever want to play it haha. Also, what branch of the military are you hoping to join? A lot of my friends went on to serve in the military and the branch definitely matters a lot, along with your ASVAB(Which I recommend you take early if you haven't already). Nice to meet you!

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  11. Hello, welcome to Mineplex!

My name is BlackConfig, I love to play CW, SW & SG.
    If you ever need any help or you have any questions feel free to add me on discord, BlackConfig#0817.

Kind Regards,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  12. Ah, alrighty! I'd be happy to play with you! :)

Posted Oct 26, 2019
  13. Stay with me soldier! I got you covered, heres your Medikit!
    I heard about COD MW4 and I will buy it soon. Man Im really hyped for the Surrivial Mode. Back in Mw3 I used to be a Surrivial Master and my record was Wave 88 on Resistance, fighting with my Buddys and our Delta Force and GIGN Riot Shield Squat against hordes of enemys, Juggernaunts Dogs and Helis. I loved that adrenaline.

Yeah you are right about me EnderCreeperJack I play COD and Battlefield. ( my fav is BF 4 and BF 1) its a feeling of beeing free when you are with your team on a heli and do cordinated teamwork. While our Pilot is flying and attacking , our Engineers are repairing the heli and our Supply and Medic soldiers keep our Ammo and Health up.

I have thought about to join the SAS ( Spezial Air Service) or maybe a special task force not 100% sure jet.
    My Profile Pic comes from SAS4 Zombie Assault a Zombie game on Mobile and Steam where you Lv up and with each Lv you can choose cetrain skills and create your own Soldier ( like in DOM)

The thing I love about the Millitary is that they are doing real stuff and beeing a real man. While most other guys have a boring live and complain the Millitary is having action and always proving themselfs. I buyed a Gym Membership so I can prepare for the Millitary training. Millitary is strict and hard but I love those drills.

Mathuu and Nick you brothers? You two have almost the same profile pic.

Jack and BlackConfig I friended you both ingame

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2019
  14. Holaaaa

I love playing all those games also! I mostly like DOM or clans, but SSM is what a tryhard when I’m bored. Anyways welcome! Feel free to message me and friend me in game if you need anyone to talk to!

Posted Oct 26, 2019
  15. Haha, we actually are not. We made our profile picture from the same website, unfortunately we are not brothers though.

Posted Oct 26, 2019