• 1140 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1140 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey, I'm Andrew

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by andr3w, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Hey!
    I'm sure a few of you have seen me around the forums before or seen me in Lobby One, however this is my official introduction!

I'm Andrew, Bro, or BroActually. I've played Mineplex since 2016 and kept coming back to Mineplex because of how fun this server is! I remember playing Christmas Chaos while watching CaptainSparklez in the background, it was such a good time. I've had some extremely embarrassing moments back in the Enjin days that I now see as complete cringe. Enjin was really fun for all of you that are used to seeing Xenforo. Although I loved Enjin and still do, I can agree that Xenforo is the better option for Mineplex.

Onto my personal life, I've played hockey for over 8 years now, and yes I'm Canadian. I'm currently living in Ontario which has no snow whatsoever, although my favorite season is Winter. I've tried many sports in the past such as soccer, baseball, and basketball however hockey has always been my true passion. I'm a defenseman, and I enjoy defending the goalie as well as stopping pucks. Unfortunately, the coronavirus has put my hockey 'career' on a halt for now, but I will see where my future takes me.

I also have a sister and two dogs. My dogs are currently 3 years old and are rescue dogs. They are the absolute best and I could never ask for better dogs, especially all the fun experiences such as my dogs eating birds, catching squirrels in my house, following frogs, and more.

I also love watching Netflix shows such as The Office and Brooklyn 99. My favorite characters have to be Kevin and Doug Judy. I usually watch the office about 6 hours a day due to me having the two easiest courses for the start of my high school year.

In case any of you can't tell already, I'm always on a computer which is why I love participating in the forums and meeting new people in-game. If you see me, make sure to say hi!

~~

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  2. Hey there Rebecca! oop I mean Andrew!!1

Nice to see you came back to Mineplex!! I highly suggest reading over the rules, as they have changed a lot since 2016.

I'm so confused about the second paragraph. I thought Canada didn't exist??
    Besides that, hockey is pretty cool! I've always enjoyed watching it on the TV

Also, what kind of dogs are they if I can ask?

:eyes: I already have a late assignment so you're lucky lol

Again, thank you for making this intro! Just make sure to do as I said above and read over the rules, which in case you need helping finding them later on its at www.mineplex.com/rules

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  3. Canada very much exists!

They are a mix of labrador and hound!!

Yeah, I'm very lucky from the two courses I got the first quadmester.

Sure thing! :sigils:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  4. Hmm....

THOSE TYPES OF DOGS ARE SO CUTE

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  5. CUTE DOGZ

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  6. Hi Andrew! Or Bro or actually, or whatever. I have had many great times playing games with you on mineplex. I live in california so there is zero snow (unless you live on a mountain), so I have never had the chance to play hockey. :(
    I remember enjin quite well, and the terrible applications I made on it. I do like xenforo better. I remember watching captain sparklez, but I watched Parker games a lot more.
    Thanks for the introduction!!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  7. Hey Andrew, what a wonderful introduction :)

You're a pretty cool dude and we always have some great conversations, and it's always fun to play with you in-game. Your presence on the forums is impressive, you're always doing a wonderful job responding to questions and engaging in the community, and I always love seeing that amongst members on the forums. I was not aware you played hockey, and I think that's awesome, hope you're able to start playing again soon! I also respect your choice of pursuing rescue dogs, and it's great to hear how much of a great bond you have with them.

All-in-all, I'm glad you wrote this introduction, was a great read :). Can't wait to play with you again!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  8. Lol, I am actually also Andrew. No matter where I go, I meet another Andrew.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  9. Yep :)

It's always fun playing games like Skywars or Survival Games with you! There has been barely any snow here for the past couple of years, but luckily there's a ton of hockey arenas around where I live. Parker Games was a pretty fun YouTuber to watch a while ago too, I remember when YouTubers appeared on the staff list!!

Thanks so much, S1KH! I can't wait to play with you as well!

Ah, I meet so many Andrews as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2020
  10. Hi

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  11. I know four Andrews now
    Wait how am I learning more about myself in this intro then you???

Me;
    • A new dog breed that I love
    • How many Andrews I know
    • That I was wrong about Canada not existing

You;
    • You have a sister and two dogs

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Thankfulceps and andr3w like this.
  12. Hey Andrew! It's great to see a fellow Mineplex Veteran come back to the server; see ya around! :mineplex:

Posted Nov 1, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  13. Hey Andrew! It's good to see that you have created your introduction thread. I'm looking forward to getting to know you soon! :)

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  14. Heyoo Andrew!

We've talked in the game before, and it's always been great conversations. When I was a staff member, I enjoyed the conversations we had about our goals and our future at Mineplex. I liked how you went in-depth in this introduction, as I get to learn more about you. Hopefully you can get back to playing hockey again and I hope to see you in-game again!

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  15. Nice to meet you! I hope to see you around in lobbies or in games!

Hey Pham! I've seen you around the forums before and you seem like a really nice person, I hope to see you around soon!

Hey Brayden! We used to talk so much when you were a staff member and you're such an amazing person!! I really hope we can talk more, and I'm glad we have similar goals!

Thanks everyone for the extremely kind responses!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2020
  16. Hi andr3w!!

Welcome back to the Mineplex community!! It is so exciting to hear someone like yourself returning to the community after a while! Since you're just coming back, I would highly recommend reading over the rules found at https://www.mineplex.com/rules/ You should also definitely join the Mineplex Discord server (discord.mineplex.com) The MP Discord is a great place to directly interact with all members of the community.
    I hope to see you around! Feel free to friend me in-game if you would like to ever play some games! :))

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  17. Hey Andrew.

I know I'm posting a decent amount of time after you originally posted this thread (Sorry, I just haven't gotten around to this post :( ) However, it's still nice to read about your story! Welcome back to the Mineplex community and hopefully you have a nice stay here! I know that we have interacted on the forums, in-game, and maybe in the discord (not quite sure). I hope to get to know you more and hopefully we will be able to learn about one another more & more overtime. Nice to see you returning to the Mineplex community, see you around. :)

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    andr3w likes this.