• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7177 Players Online
  • 4287 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey!! I need tips for leveling up fast. :)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by juge, May 29, 2020.

1. I was wondering if there would be a way for me to get 1,000,000 exp before the end of this year? I can grind CW xp really fasy, but don't got anyobe really good to breeze trough the games rn? Any otger suggestions?

Posted May 29, 2020
    uwuBen likes this.
  2. Hey there!

I would definitely have to say super paintball. These games can take literally 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes. I have actually managed to go to level 45 to 46 in a day playing super paintball. It’s crazy :)

Posted May 29, 2020
    NRCA and hkq like this.
  3. I have seen many threads like this before, and generally play whatever game you're good at. I have heard though that Skywars and Speed builders give a ton of experience, although you would have to be good at it (as stated earlier). If you do not want to become a staff member in the future, I suggest that you can also afk Dragon Escape when you are sleeping or not able to be online to get a few thousand xp every night.

Posted May 29, 2020
    hkq likes this.
  4. Hey there!

I'd suggest play Cake Wars when it comes to XP usually at around 1-5AM PST there aren't many players who are really into the game and try hard in it so you'd be getting basically free kills if you rush. Paintball is also a really good game when it comes to XP since the games are really fast but I suggest partying a few good players before playing it in case you get to play against another party. :)

Posted May 29, 2020
  5. Hello!

I went through a similar challenge of finding a game that would finally push me from level 59 to level 60. I ended up grinding through many games of Cake Wars and I also used the XP boost that I got from my immortal subscription, and those two combined worked wonders regardless of the outcomes of the games.

It's taken me many, many years to get over 2,000,000 XP, but if you're really dedicated and can find a group of people to play with then it becomes less of a challenge and more of something on the side along with having a good time.

I wish you the best of luck in gaining 1 million XP :)

- Ben

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  6. Heyo!

So form whatever I have seen usually games that you do well at and win more often than others that give you the most experience. If you want to level up faster, you want to play the games that you can get many wins in and that you're good at.

-Sincerely
    Shank

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and hkq like this.
  7. if you really want a game other than CW to level up in, (though I'd still argue CW is one of the best) then try playing: SB, SB, SB. It's alongside CW for being one of the best games for xp. It's a solo game so you don't have to rely on other people alongside yourself. Also, the more you play the better you get and soon you know every build that shows up by heart. After CW, speed builders is the second most popular game, so there are always an abundance of active lobbies. Also, it's good fun and games can give you around minimum 1k if you do all the 8 rounds and win and it just keeps on increasing if you manage to make it to higher rounds. Honestly, I can not speak more highly about a game than SB, lol.

Also side note suggestions:
    - It's easier to win games at certain times in the day. It's normally in the hours where the US players would be sleeping, but i find it a lot easier, as an EU player, to win games during GMT 9am-4pm. Maybe it's because the majority of players who play Mineplex reside in the US, but the player pool seems a lot easier to beat. So maybe take notice of your timezone and look for when you find games you normally struggle to win at become easier.
    - If you are really interested in leveling up, look at how much xp you have and divide it up into days or have a quota of how much xp you want to collect a day. I don't personally do this, but it may keep you on track when achieving your next level.
    - Just play. Honestly the more you play, the faster you level up. If you are a busy person playing can be a struggle, so just look for free times in your schedule that you can dedicate to getting a couple xp.

Posted May 29, 2020
  8. My best suggestion is to play games that you're good at; the more you win/do well in those games, the more XP you will receive. Cake Wars is a really good way to grind XP (especially if you have a good team), but some Cake Wars games can last over 20 minutes, which isn't very ideal for grinding XP fast. If you're good at PvP, I'd say a really good way to grind is Skywars. It's a relatively fast-paced PvP game that can give over 1000 XP if you get a lot of kills and win. Draw My Thing also gives 1000+ XP if you win, however that game can take a while if you have a lot of people in your lobby. Speed Builders is also excellent for XP, but that can be a challenging gamemode to master.

If you want really fast-paced games, look for Nano Games or Mixed Arcade. Granted, neither give very much XP, but can give a decent amount if you win and they're extremely fast paced. Play a lot of Nano Games/Mixed Arcade games in a row, do well in those games, and you can grind a pretty decent amount of XP. But really, just play a lot of what you're good at and you'll gain a ton of XP in no time.

Posted May 29, 2020
  9. I refuse to get a stat wipe for getting a few thousand XP every night. Thanks for the previous tips though!

Thanks.. The time thing wont work with me though as I work during the time period you gave me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
  10. I just wish that Mineplex introduced a new interesting game, since the games are getting a bit boring after a while... I have not played extreme amounts of any game though I have played a moderate amount of nearly every popular game, but I can't really be bothered to since I get bored really quick. :/ Wish I had some good ideas to introduce but I really have a bad imagination

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
  11. Hey so this is a commonly asked question and my response to this will have to be what ever game you enjoy playing. A game you don’t like playing will feel longer than a game you like playing and will get boring really fast. Playing a game you enjoy playing will fly by and before you know it you will have the xp you want.

Posted May 29, 2020