• 1139 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11109 Players Online
  • 9970 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey guys :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by L9Ualon, Oct 12, 2020.

?

When did you guys join Mineplex?

1. Before 2016

31 vote(s)
    50.8%
  2. 2016

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. 2017

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. 2018

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. 2019

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. 2020

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  7. After 2020

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey Amg, Thank you for the warm welcome, It's actually not been that bad coming back to the community since everyone is so nice and welcoming. However, adjusting to the changes is going to be a little hard but eventually I'll get used to it. It's nice to see a community where the players and staff are very welcoming and pleasant and so far I've seen a lot of that on Mineplex :D ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  2. Heyo!

First of all, I LOVE the name! Closely resembles mine which is really funny haha. Welcome back to the community, L9Ualon. It's always really nice to see returning members and even better to hear that they're gonna stick around for a while. I've seen you a lot in MPD recently so I can already see you're trying to get more involved. I was a returning community member like yourself after a 3 or 4 year departure in March so it's great to have that little thing in common. Lots of things have changed while you've been gone such as the rules which are always handy to check out. If you're applying for trainee, the links to the most useful threads on the topic have been posted above but I'll echo it. BAT and BAT2 are really useful threads when applying so be sure to check them out if you decide to go through with it. With that being said, welcome back and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to PM me if you have any questions or require assistance! :)

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  3. I miss 2016 :(( so many great friends, also I'm late but welcome back!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  4. Hey Ceph, thank you for the warm welcome It's really nice to see everyone being so friendly and welcoming. As you've noticed, I've been trying to get involved as much as possible to gain as much knowledge as i can about Mineplex and hopefully that will increase my chances ever so slightly on becoming Trainee. :D ❤️

Hey FlyAway, Thank you for the warm welcome :D ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2020
  5. I believe I started playing the server in 2017 then left and when I left I was merely a level 20. I came back 2019 playing getting better at pvp and also buying Lord rank. I also remember playing for more than 9 hours a day on Mineplex playing Skywars repeatedly until I got to level 50. Since it was double xp weekend I would get about 4000 xp every win.

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  6. Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  7. Hey, thank you :D ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2020
  8. L9Ualon, you always seem like a great person when we talk in discord. It's really enjoyable when we play games together as well. It's nice to see you very active in the community.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  9. Hey StratHD, thank you I could say the same about you, talking to you on discord and playing Mineplex together has been great. ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
  10. Hey!
    I'm so happy to see that you've decided to come back to the Mineplex community and have the goal of becoming a trainee! I'm Tay, and you might've seen that I'm apart of the staff team! I was promoted a few months ago to moderator but I really enjoyed my trainee trial and I hope that you'll be able to experience it in the future as well! I would highly recommend for you to read over bat 1 and bat 2, it really will be able to help you if you're looking to apply! If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to pm me! <3​

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  11. Welcome welcome!

So glad your back to the community and having some fun! And also goodluck on Trainee, really hope to see you on the team! :)

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  12. Hey Tay, thank you for being so nice. ❤️

Hey Camdino thank you ask for the nice and warm Wellcome. ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  13. Used to be the one server I would join when I was lucky enough to play java back in the day

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  14. I've seen such wholesome replies to this introduction, thought I would join in as well :)

Welcome to forums officially and back to the community, always great to hear about players returning back to Mineplex and becoming part of the community and setting goals, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and hope to see you around sometime :). If you ever want to play or have any questions you can always message me, and I hope to see you in-game and add you so we can play sometime!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  15. Hey!
    Welcome back to the community :)
    Things are definitely different now, but we still have lot’s of the same games and features. Looks like you came back at a pretty good time too since we just had our Halloween update. To answer your question in the poll, I joined the server around 2014 (I think, it’s a little fuzzy at this point). I haven’t played constantly, I’ve taken several breaks over the years but I’ve been consistently active since the beginning/middle of 2019.
    Best of luck on trainee!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    L9Ualon likes this.
  16. Hey, Thank you for being so kind and i hope to see you in-game too ❤️

Hey, I've also taken a couple breaks and as far as I've seen a lot of others have too and it's nice seeing people returning back to the community. Everyone is so nice and welcome it makes you want to stay and join them. Thanks to everyone who has been so welcoming and warm hearted [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  17. Big Heart

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    S1KH and L9Ualon like this.
  18. Heyy, nice to learn a bit more about you, I enjoyed calling with you the other day. Good luck with your application and looking forward to hopefully getting to know you better :)

Posted Oct 19, 2020