• 378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2957 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey! (CrackleHarvest36)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrackleHarvest36, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I'm CrackleHarvest36, better known as @SirValex (Inactive) from my old account. I created a whole new account on Minecraft and decided to buy Eternal on Mineplex right away. I'm doing this because I want a fresh start. Let me introduce myself!

My name is Nicholas, I'm a 13 y/o gamer who loves to program in Java and play Minecraft. If you ever want to talk or play some games, let me know; I'm open!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Korben, xOeuf, _Prof_ and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the forums on your new account, Nicholas! Sometimes a fresh start can be nice. From some of your videos, I can see that you're pretty adept at Minecraft! I'd love to play with you sometime and maybe you can teach me a few PVP pointers as I'm pretty bad at it myself, haha! I look forward to seeing you in-game and hope you have an easy re-settling in to the forums.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  3. Thanks!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019
  4. Hey!

Nice to see that you have an introduction on the forums! I think it would be cool to get in contact with you, so if you have discord, mine is AyyPanda#9249, or just friend me in-game, or you could even PM me on the forums to get in contact!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  5. Welcome to the forums! This is an awesome place to get to know the Mineplex community and be a part of a it even more. Also, I saw your interview video and thought it was very well done! You are very welcome here and I can’t wait to see more from ya!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  6. Welcome to the forums!

If you need any assistance or you have any questions feel free to open a conversation with me, add me on discord (BlackConfig#0817) or feel free to message me while I'm in-game.

I hope you have a good stay here on the forums.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  7. Hey!

I guess this is your official welcome to the forums! Obviously we know each from the great interview you conducted with me and Nick. If you ever need help with anything in-game or on the forums, you can always message me here or on discord. I'm sure you'll enjoy your forums stay!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    zHalo likes this.
  8. Hi Nicholas

It's very nice to see you take a fresh start on Mineplex. I also really like how you have started to connect the staff team and the player base through your entertaining interviews.

I hope we can see more of each other in the foreseeable future

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  9. I am _Prof_, also known as MrDrProfessor from previous names. I gradually worked my way up the ranks and won Eternal from a giveaway after someone else kindly bought me Titan.

I am 16 and we share the hobbies of Minecraft and programming! Feel free to friend me in-game! Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  10. Well hello there!

I remember when I saw you making a bunch of threads about Mineplex staff interviews! Let me introduce to you this time around. My name is Phamtastic and I joined this community a long time ago around 2013 or 2014. I was a Hero and Legend rank before I got Trainee on Mineplex. I got accepted into the staff team as a Trainee on January 29, 2016. Although, my four years anniversary on the staff team will be next month. I got promoted to Moderator on April 3, 2016, and later promoted to Senior Moderator on May 12, 2019 as a Forum Ninja. I’m also a Forum Moderator Mentor too! I’m in four sub-teams, CCC, RPA, EA, and IT.

If you have any questions, you’re welcome to message me here! :)

Posted Dec 12, 2019