• 444 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8882 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hartley, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!

I haven't made an introduction on Mineplex's new website yet so I thought why not introduce myself again! <33

First of all, my name is Hartley and my username is unpay on MC.

You'll see me as that person who hangs out in Lobby 1 and socialize with the people around me. As much as I love playing Mineplex's games, you will see me out in the lobby making new friends. I love meeting new people and getting to know every individual a little bit more every minute. I am quite the social butterfly so don't be afraid to come to me if you need any help with anything or you just need a friend to talk to. I am always here for you no matter what!

I am currently a Pre-Med student studying to be an EMT once I finally get out of med school sometime in the distant future. It's going to take quite some time but I'm ready for that challenge.

Some of you may ask, how do you have time to come on Mineplex? Mineplex has been a home of mine for many years now and I could never think about leaving this community after all of the amazing experiences I've had with it so far. I've met so many amazing people here and I could not thank the server enough for those given opportunities.

10 basic facts about me would be:
    - I do live in the United States but I lived in a tiny country called Latvia in Europe for the first 9 years of my life.
    - I live on my own at 19 and I have a beautiful kitten named Kilala that keeps me company whenever I'm feeling down.
    - Volleyball and Crew is basically religion to me. You will never not see me on the court or on the water in a boat.
    - I am the oldest child, thank goodness.
    - My favorite animal is a panther because.. who doesn't love panthers?
    - Even though I'm a Pre-Med major, I am an artist at heart.
    - I would much prefer to stay at home and watch Survivor than do anything else.
    - I have traveled to more than 15 countries in my lifetime. Italy is at the top of my list right now.
    - Besides English, I am fluent in Latvian, and I would call myself proficient in French. Trying to get a grip on French Canadian. If someone wants to teach me, let me know!
    - I'm very outgoing and any one of my friends can back me up on that.

Anyway, thank you for reading my introduction and I hope to see you on the server sometime! ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. Hey there!

My name is Mathew. My IGN is Mathuu (feel free to friend me!), but you can call me anything. I saw that you like panthers! I love panthers too, my most favorite is the black panther. It's stealth and camouflage interests me a lot. I LOVE volleyball. I play both indoors and beach! Please feel free to PM me or message me on Discord at Mathuu#2279. Happy trails, and enjoy your stay at Mineplex!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 12:23 AM
    Hartley likes this.
  3. Hey there, nice to meet you! It seems like we share our thoughts about Mineplex and its community - why leave it after everything it's done for you? And I like the kitten part, I hope it makes for a good companion!

Alright, so my question is, are you a native Latvian or just lived there with your family? I find northern Europe particularly interesting, and I always like meeting people from there.

That's it from me, see you around!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 8:05 AM
  4. Hey!

Nice to meet you! Interesting to see that you've lived in Latvia! I've talked to a few people from there, and they seem very nice! I am Lipsticks, and I am from Norway. If you see me around, feel free to hit me up!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:45 AM
    Hartley likes this.
  5. I am a native Latvian and I am proud to be one. Northern Europe is honestly just a beautiful part of the world that everyone must see at least once in their life.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  6. My forums username is _Prof_ and so is my IGN.

I also hang out in Lobby-1 and look for socialization every now and then. You seem very approachable, from this introduction! You can /f me in-game and maybe we can play some games together (hopefully Halloween Havoc for now, I desperately need to complete Challenger mode).

I am also pondering about going into medicine as a career. What matters now is that I get my grades up to the 90 averages as that will look beautiful on my university applications.

Mineplex is another home of mine. I have been here for 3 years and do not plan on leaving, a close friend introducing this Minecraft server to me was one of the best things that ever happened.

10 facts about me:
    -I lived in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) my entire life.
    -I hope to move out at 18 so I get a haedstart on life and embrace the taste of freedom sooner.
    -In this case, hockey would be like a religion to me as I practice the sport as much as Christians pray.
    -I am also the oldest child in my family.
    -Other possible career paths for me are computers and science.
    -I have traveled to 7 different countries, US is my favourite.
    -I know a little French and Mandarin but not the most fluent there.
    -I am very competitive and anyone that knows me can probably confirm.

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 6:05 PM
    Hartley likes this.
  7. Welcome to the network brother!

If I see you online or if you see me online feel free to send me a message and we can play! I've seen you on the forums a little helping out so you're a friend in my books! :D

Also, I'd like to end with a question, how is med school? Is it hard or lots of work involved? How long are you there until you graduate?

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:19 AM
    Hartley likes this.
  8. Hey!

Firstly, welcome to Mineplex! My name is Kyuine (So many ways to pronounce my name just do whichever is natural) The most common way is Kai-une but you can call me Kai if you want or Hoku either one works! I am a Trainee here at Mineplex, and you will probably find me most common in lobbies answering questions etc! So, if you find me feel free to /f me and then PM me if you want me to friend you back as I friend everyone who asks! I hope to see you in-game sometime and hope you enjoy your time on Mineplex!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:37 AM
    Hartley likes this.
  9. Hello,

Welcome to Mineplex, feel free to message me on Discord (BlackConfig#0817) if you need any help.

Regards,

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 1:26 AM
    Hartley likes this.
  10. Hey Hartley!

I haven't seen you around yet, but I hope to! You seem like a very well-rounded individual, and it's always nice to see players like you around. It's super cool that you're a Pre-Med, I am going along the path of the Medical Field as well.

My name is SpookyJeremy, JYTG, or just Jeremy! I am a Moderator on the Mineplex Network. I was promoted around 2-3 weeks ago and I must say, it's really fun being a Moderator. I enjoy helping other players in need and interacting with other staff members.

With that being said, welcome to the Mineplex Network, and the Forums! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me on the forums, Discord, or in-game! My username in-game as of right now is SpookyJeremy. Feel free to add me!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:37 PM
    Hartley likes this.