• 3457 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12831 Players Online
  • 9374 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HERO or IMMORTAL Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - My IGN is Zuyd

I'm Titan so I'd love Immoral.

I agree, these times are unprecedented and scary but I hope everyone is doing their best to stay safe and healthy.

I've been holding up relatively well, as has my family. I'm extremely thankful for that. I will admit, I'm very apprehensive about this situation but I'm hopeful everything will work out.

I've been staying positive by playing music and skateboarding. I play electric guitar and just got done working on the solo in Money by Pink Floyd. I also play classical piano and am currently working on Chopin's Waltz Op. 62 No. 2. I'm relatively new to skating, but I've been working on two tricks, pop-shuvits and frontside 180s. Lastly, of course I've been playing Mineplex with a few friends.

Goodluck everyone <3

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  2. Howdy!

While I'm not personally interested in participating in this giveaway, I do want you to know that the entire Mineplex community appreciates your act of kindness through these tough times. Thanks for continuing to help Mineplex grow!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  3. I have decided to end the giveaway this Friday (April 10, 2020) at 12:00 PM EST. Tell your friends and make sure they get the chance to enter! Best of luck to everyone <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    • First, thank you for even doing a giveaway
    • Second, i am holding up by playing minecraft and doing school work
    • Third, I staying healthy by always washing my hands and never leaving the house.
    • Forth, I staying positive because i like to make people laugh
    • My IGN is: SpluxYT
    • I would really like the hero rank to help me though these dangerous times.
    • Again, thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  4. I am holding up this quarantine pretty well since all of my hobbies can be done indoors. Due to this claustrophobic lifestyle, I have many opportunities to keep up school.

To stay positive and healthy, I exercise/practice sports as usual to keep myself in shape, and continue doing what I love.

Immortal is what I am entering for.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?: I'm very drowsy and feeling tired but I'm doing my best to get threw it.

• What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?: I'm playing video games to get my mind of the whole quarantine and talking to my girlfriend 24/7. But besides my health, I can't play any sports * football * until next school year. ;/

IGN: CCheck

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  5. How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    I am holding up fine, working on revision for class tests soon, and taking some time off to play games. Pretty boring though.
    What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    My parents have recently bought a home treadmill so we can jog / run at home. So far it has worked out really well! Also, we occasionally challenge each other to do sit-ups and push-ups at home! Not bad for a start!

IGN: YummySausages

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. First, I just want to say Thank You for holding this giveaway!
    My IGN is {Truthhs} and I'll go for Immortal since I have Eternal already :)
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    I'm pretty laid back during this quarantine, I'm catching up on work and just texting new/old friends. A bit boring but, can't really do anything else haha. Hope you and everyone is safe C:

I pretty much said what I've been doing in the question above but, I've also been spending more time with family and with pets. I also started getting into drawing and crafts so that's fun.
    -
    -
    Good luck, everyone! <3

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2020
  7. Thank you so much for hosting this and if i don't win congratulations to whoever does!!!
    IGN: cameronp102

How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    It is very scary, but I've been able to hold up pretty well, it really bothers me thinking my parents or grandparents could get it but I am just trying to look at the bright side, I have food on the table, a bed to sleep on, a family that loves me, and toilet paper, so overall I'm holding up pretty well.

What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    At home I'm just sailing like usual, getting homework done, hanging with my family, to stay healthier we have gotten more soap and hand sanitizer for the family, we are all worried but were doing a good job of staying healthy and positive, were having salads everyday for dinner as a little side, were implementing new cleaning hours to clean things like doorknobs and the stair railing, and going outside more, letting our bodies breathe and just get a little activity in, I can say I feel great, I feel healthy and I've been pretty active despite the awful news, my family and i are healthy and that's the best thing i could ask for were just all hoping the world can return to normal soon.

That's all i have, again thank you so much for hosting this giveaway you're a great role model for the network and i hope to see more people like you!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  8. IGN: xMichaels
    I'm doing very well in the quarantine in fact I'm doing better than I have usually been because I started to take up on my hobbies and I also started to exercise and live a healthier lifestyle overall. It has been hugely beneficial for me.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  9. Ign:SERBIAAA
    Im doing very well in quarantine doing homework and some thing to school

Also i doing everything to stay healthy and protect family and me

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    1. Either, I don't have a preference! A lifetime of her would be great though
    2. IGN: xE4Envyx
    • Thank you for asking, you know its been very tough I've been doing my college classes online and I've been trying my best! A few of my friends though are not holding up so well because of being so isolated from friends, and other individuals. I'd like to know how you're doing!
    • To stay positive I'm watching a lot of Minecraft videos and streamers because they do put a smile on my face, I have as well been exercising more and its been nice, last I've honestly been trying to do the best in my classes and seeing my grade after studying for that nuisance of an exam makes me very very happy!!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  10. IGN: Seqv

- How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    - It's easy, because I got my gaming rig, and other things that help me stay entertained and stay up to date of news and info.
    - What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    - I have spoken with my friends on Discord daily, and played games with my friends. Not so sure about the healthy part though...

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. I entered everyone's name into a random name wheel aaaaand....

[drumroll]

Congratulations @rainn! You are the winner of the giveaway!
    Message me on either Discord or here on the forums to claim your prize!
    [​IMG]
    Thank you everyone for the participation! Remember to take care of yourselves, and feel free to DM me if you need or want to talk about something. I plan to host more giveaways in the future, so don't be discouraged if you didn't win this time!

With much love to you all,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 10, 2020
    xGetRekted, Truthhs, cerns and 3 others like this.
  12. Congratulations:))

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  13. Well I don't have a rank and I think that other people can use the rank more then I do. But I just wanted to say that people like you, who are doing these things, are great people!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    I have held up fine. My siblings who live halfway across the country came to live with us for the time being and that has been great! I have been able to spend more time with my family and its been great! I really don't see what's so big of a deal about this toilet paper thing is though... there are a lot of crazy things which everyone has gone crazy about and I can quite honestly say we have yet to go crazy in my home.
    [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]For me, I have stayed in contact with friends. It keeps me mentally checked in as I can still communicate with friends. Finding ways for me to spend my time has been important as well. As long as I've had something to do I have done okay in these times. The most important thing for me has been staying mentally healthy and checked in so I don't go insane. [/FONT]
    • Username: xRawr

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. Sorry, you just missed it! Keep an eye out for future giveaways though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020
  15. Congratulations to the winner! Good luck next time everyone :)

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  16. Hey! First of all thank you so much for doing this! Since I'm fine with my Eternal rank I'll be entering a friend. They have no rank, so it would be great for them to have Hero.

IGN: FelinaWI

How are you holding up during this quarantine? To be 100% honest, not the best. I just miss my friends a lot, but I am getting used to it. I've been able to handle it much better the past few days.
    What are you doing to stay positive/healthy at home? I've just been trying to keep myself entertained - ya know, learn new skills, FaceTime and text friends, get some fresh air, go for walks/play basketball. I've also been telling myself that everything happens for a reason, God is gonna make something good come out of this. I'm just staying in touch and trying to make the best of things.

Have a great weekend, happy Easter, and thanks again for doing this!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.