• 1579 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8230 Players Online
  • 6651 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hero Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by INeedSilencePlease, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hello to all the wonderful wonderful people of Mineplex! I will be doing an giveaway for ultra. To enter, simply comment why you want it. Winner will be picked tomorrow. :)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  2. Hey there, thank you so much for doing this giveaway and helping out community members who don't have ranks, it's really appreciated. I just wanted to inform you though that ultra isn't available in the Shop anymore, thus I don't really think you can give it away.
    Don't take this the wrong way though, thank you so much for this <3

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  3. Heyy,

What's said above is true, unless you buy the Starter Pack, but yeah ultra isn't available on its own.

Gonna answer this anyway but, I've just been on Mineplex for a while now and I guess I've always wanted a rank, mostly for the sake of getting into games easier as sometimes I miss out on games I want to play or events I want to partake in because lobbies are full. I want to attend these events. I'd buy one myself but I have no way of actually buying it, which is unfortunate. Plus I feel its added encouragement to be online more given I'd have a higher chance of getting into games even if they're full so I'm not bored and waiting around. That and the pig morph have always been extremely appealing to me. :')

I appreciate the try, it's extremely generous of you and I would've loved to enter <3

---considering this is going on with the alternative, there's no harm in entering. My IGN is Jxliee. Once again, thank you for hosting (:

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2020
  4. Oh yeah, I as well noticed that the Ultra rank is no longer available. I'll find some alternative. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  5. Thank you all for reminding me, the prize has now been moved to Hero!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Jxliee and AspiringMod like this.
  6. I was lucky enough to win a giveaway so I will be entering for my cousin who doesn't have a rank on mineplex.
    Thank you for doing this giveaway for the community!

his IGN - 2wenty5ive

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  7. Hey! I just want to start out by saying thank you for doing this! It's so kind of you to give back to the community. I truly love when people do it!
    IGN: Jaborrie
    They’re a friend of mine who currently has no rank, as I now have Hero.
    Thank you once again and good luck to everyone entering! :D

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited May 8, 2020
  8. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! It’s awesome of you to give back to the community like this. Since you’ve changed the giveaway, I suggest you alter this thread name to > Hero Giveaway
    IGN: Jaborrie
    Good luck to everyone who enters!​

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020
  9. IGN nitwit2
    Why I want this rank? My friend nitwit is
    the only one in our group that doesn’t have one I think he deserves it. :)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  10. I would love to have the rank, because I love playing on the server and it would be a great privilege.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  11. returning to Minecraft on pc, this is the only server I remember I used to play on and while I have all my old items I've never had a rank, I simply think it would be neat to have one but can't get myself.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  12. Hi my IGN is Zenve
    All my friends that I play with who are at my level of skill all have immortal. I do not have a rank and feel left behind. I love weapon names and I am not able to afford chests. With an Ultra Rank I would be easily able to get some sword names. Also, whenever I play, as I dont have a rank i am kicked whilst going to a game. If I had ultra i would have priority and this would save me minutes waiting for the next game.

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited May 8, 2020
  13. Just realised it is hero rank. Even happier to get hero

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  14. Hey!

I'm not entering but I wanted to stop by to say this is very nice what you're doing! There needs to be more positivity in the community and this is a good way to bring it!

- 6_figures (Jorden)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  15. Hey guys, so sorry but I will have to delay this a bit. One of my close relatives has been diagnosed with the coronavirus, so I am not sure when exactly I will give this away, if this all goes well, 2-3 weeks. I am so sorry for the delay. Just family members come first.

Sorry!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  16. It's alright! Family members always come first. I'm sure everyone who entered can wait a bit for you! I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope they recover quickly! No worries, you don't have to apologize. It isn't your fault. I understand- and I'm sure everyone who entered will. Hope things turn out okay <3

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    INeedSilencePlease likes this.
  17. I updated your thread title to say Hero instead of Ultra.

@Jo9711 @Jxliee @MineplexOG
    I did want to inform you that you still technically can purchase Ultra. The only difference is you'd just have to purchase the "Mineplex Starter Pack", which gives more than just the rank, but it's still the lifetime Ultra rank.

I do hope your family member gets better and the giveaway goes well if it does happen in the next few weeks.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. Nice. If immortal is possible instead cause I have eternal then SIGN ME UP

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  19. Heyo!
    First off I would like to thank you for being so generous and hosting this amazing giveaway!
    I already have immortal rank so I’ll be entering for a friend.

There IGN: OrangeKitty18
    Why I want to win this giveaway: He has been a great friend for a long time now and he deserves a rank upgrade to hero

Best of luck to all who enter!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  20. Entering for a friend, no rank to Ultra, because he couldn't afford it
    IGN: 14211302051819

Update: His current IGN is Didinevodka but couldn't find him in https://www.mineplex.com/players. If the latest IGN doesn't work, try his previous IGN.

Posted Apr 9, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2020