• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6152 Players Online
  • 3262 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Help

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Craftik_YT, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know how to fix an Innapoprate Skin, Name, and cape

My friends think my skin is normal and is not innapoprate

Name is Craftik_YT (Not innapoprate)

I don't even own a cape..

-snip-

Posted Jul 9, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 9, 2020
  2. Hey! As stated in the appeal guide, found at www.mineplex.com/appeals, "If you were punished for inappropriate name/skin/cape, simply change the offending name/skin/cape and then submit an appeal.

If you disagree with the inappropriate name punishment, please discuss this with the Rules Committee Members found on the Punishment Guidelines. The RC members have the final say in regards to inappropriate names.

If you were punished for an inappropriate Labymod cape, you will need to attach an image of your cape when appealing." I would also maybe recommend messaging the Forum Ninja that cancelled your appeal about it, and maybe they can help you out further.

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  3. I was not punished I was compromised account banned. I was asking why they said the skin name and cape...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  4. Hey!
    I'm guessing that this is an inappropriate skin ban, since I doubt your name is inappropriate and you mentioned that you don't have a cape. Since you are a Bedrock player (I think?), you will need to provide evidence that you have changed your skin. Feel free to take a screenshot of your skin and upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur.com. Since it's not your cape, the only other option besides your skin is your name. I've gone and messaged a member of Rules Committee about your name and will check if it is appropriate or not- hopefully they'll reply soon. I'll edit this post when I've received an answer.
    You can appeal at the link that @LT Tombstone 77 has given you. Additionally, I suggest messaging Tripsy about your appeal being denied.

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  5. And this was just fine beforehand. Why is it only now I'm getting punished for having a normal skin and name...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  6. I'm a java player, thanks for helping me out I can send you a pic of my skin.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  7. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  8. Ah sorry about that then. Didn't realize since you had your Java account linked. I've looked on NameMC and your skin is appropriate. Additionally, when you try to get on the server, what ban reason does it give you?

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  9. Compromised account ban wave 1.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2020
  10. That is me being a donkey, I will fix it all now, sorry haha!

Posted Jul 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.