• 738 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3317 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Help, build in my friends Claimed Land

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ZWEED96, Jan 14, 2020.

1. can i build in my friends claim land to start building togheter?

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  2. hey!
    I'm assuming that you're talking about Survival Gamemode, so I'll be answering based on that fact. If I'm wrong, please correct me :c

Currently, there is no way to build on claimed land unless using hacks and unauthorized weapons/unobtainable items. Therefore, you're currently unable to "share" land with others to build together in Survival. Honestly, that would be a great idea if you could "whitelist" people to build on a certain claimed portion of land. Feel free to head over to the Game Alterations forum (https://www.mineplex.com/forums/game-alterations.40/) to propose this idea because it really sounds awesome :)

Hopefully that addressed your concern, have a good day/night!!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Sven like this.
  3. This idea sounds great because then you can help your friends on their build projects and still have the land claimed so people can grief it. What would really be awesome though, is if we had the ability to unclaim land. Although having the ability to unclaim land could be abused.

Posted Jan 14, 2020