• 939 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3023 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SinqWhyMMMcccas, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Hello everybody! I want to introduce myself to everyone. I am not new to the Mineplex server, but I am new to the forums so I bothered why not to start a forums account and help myself in here? I am SinqWhyMMMcccas, and a little about is that I would like to become a Mineplex staff in the future (if possible, this year). I am 14 years old and turn 15 on July 12. I enjoy playing Mineplex a lot, and it's very fun! I hope I can see you all in-game, and if you stumble up to me, and you'd like a friend, I can help you with that! I like a lot of games such as micro battle, nano battles, super smash mobs, cake wars, sky wars, and turf wars.

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    saltyfishhy and Im_Ken like this.
  2. Wait this is a forum discussion????

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  3. Thread Moved to Introductions

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see new players on the forums and I am sure you will have a great time here on the site. It looks like we both enjoy playing several games on the server, namely Cake Wars, Skywars and Turf Wars. I hope I am able to come across you in one of these games, that would be very exciting! I also wish you the best of luck for becoming a staff member. It took me several tries to become accepted, so I strongly suggest you not give up as you will probably succeed if you keep trying. Anyway, I'm glad to see that we have a new member joining us here on the forums!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  4. Ohhh this is an introduction! Welcome @SinqWhyMMMcccas to the Mineplex community

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  5. Hello @SinqWhyMMMcccas

Welcome to the forums! I wish you the best of luck with your goal of becoming a staff member and also feel free to add me in-game. My IGN is Dallarth. If you ever need anything feel free to send me a message.

I'll see you around!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
  6. Thank you so much! We’re all glad to have you moderate Mineplex and thank you!
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much!
    --- Post updated ---
    I will send you one, thank you!
    --- Post updated ---
    I will send you one, thank you!
    --- Post updated ---
    I am new in forums and I didn’t know there was introduction, sorry haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2019
    saltyfishhy, Dallarth and AceSJus like this.
  7. Hey there!

Welcome to the Mineplex Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here on Mineplex and I also hope to see you around in-game. I wish you the best in your aspiration of becoming a staff member and it's awesome that you enjoy playing on Mineplex.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to add me in-game. My username is SpookyJeremy.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  8. Hey there!

Welcome to the forums! This never fails to be one of the most welcoming and kind communities I’ve ever been a part of. There’s a whole lot that goes on here and being a part of the discussion is worth it.

Make sure you get familiarized with the website rules to avoid any problems in the future as that would be undesirable: www.mineplex.com/rules

How long have you been a part of the community in-game? I joined the server in 2014 and the forums in 2015.

I look forward to hearing from you more and seeing you around here! Once again, welcome, and have a great day!

Posted Oct 30, 2019